Similar items in stock
Singer Heritage Electronic Sewing Machine
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$149.00 Was $169.00Save $20.00
- $91.25 List price $249.00Save $157.75
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Fix older clothing from your wardrobe or improve new pieces with the Singer Heritage 24-Stitch Electronic Sewing Machine. This Singer electronic sewing machine features the SwiftSmart Threading System with a one-touch automatic needle threader. The Drop and Sew Bobbin System is a top drop-in bobbin system that doesnt require you to pick up the bobbin thread for a quick and easy start. The presser foot sensor ensures that your presser foot is in the correct position for sewing, the perfect feature for beginners. The OneTouch Stitch Selection is automatically set at optimal length and width, but can easily be overridden for personalization. The free arm allows you to quickly go from a standard sewing surface to easy access for sleeves and pant hems. The Singer Heritage 24-Stitch Electronic Sewing Machine includes 24 stitches, too.
Singer Heritage 24-Stitch Electronic Sewing Machine:
- One-touch stitch selection
- SwiftSmart Threading System with automatic needle threader
- Presser foot sensor
- Drop and Sew Bobbin System
- Great for beginning sewers and even the experienced
- Singer electronic sewing machine includes 24 stitches
- Automatically set at optimal length and width, but can easily be overridden for personalization
- Free arm allows you to quickly go from a standard sewing surface to easy access for sleeves and pant hems
- Singer sewing machine model #: 8768
|Manufacturer Part Number:||230062112|
|Thread Count:||24 Thread Count|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||20.50 x 9.50 x 13.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. does this machine have a "free-arm" capability? can one order a larger work surface extension for quilting?
- The work surface can be removed (along with the tool drawer) for "free-arm". As to an extension? Probably someone has made an acrylic table that will fit around it by now. Since I use the entire dining room table, I haven't found the need for a larger work surface (it's much larger than my older machine).by Mystrq8/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It definitely has free arm capability. With regard to the larger work surface, I don't know. Sorry.by Steampunkin5/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it has a free arm.by Sosewssew8/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does have free arm ability Not sure about quilting.by txhnybug5/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does have a free arm capability. Not sure on ordering a larger work surface, I'm sure you could check online maybe on the Singer website or Google.by SanBink5/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- First off - note that this is a larger work surface then most machine offered here at Walmart. It is 14" x 7" before the 'curves'. The work table does come off for free-arm work. There are many after-market tables out there that could be configured for this machine. You will have to work with the supplier of the table to confirm if it would fit on this machine.by An anonymous customer12/26/2013Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. The thread spindle lies within the handle scooped area and there is a separate upright spindle. I found the thread occasionally wrapping itself around the handle (but don't know why).by Mystrq6/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a lift handle on top.by kfgardner6/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it has a very sturdy handle for lifting. The handle folds back, into two little grooves, securely surrounding the thread spool but with plenty of room for large spools.by Steampunkin6/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The machine has a sturdy handle on the top of the that fits well in the hand.by TheIllustratedWitch6/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it has one.by Computer56/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not unless you are able to hold the foot feed steady. There is no such control on it.by Mystrq10/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As with many variable speed controllers, the foot pedal acts just the same as the 'gas pedal' in your car... without risking a ticket. Fast or slow, it's up to you..by BellyWrapper7/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a foot control pedal where you control the speed of the machine.by kfgardner8/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The speed control is basically the pressure applied to your foot pedal. I have had other machines with manual speed controls that I seldom, if ever, used. Dianeby defowler4/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a foot pedal that will run at what ever speed you want.by ElcieJay4/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Clearance$7.07 List price $14.99Save $7.92