Due to Covid 19 shipping took forever with no communication from Singer, which was not good at all! A little communication would have gone a very long way!!! That has nothing to do with the product though. I actually love the machine since I've been using it and I have been using it daily! You can't go wrong with this machine. Very easy to set up, comes with great quick set up instructions. You'll be sewing within minutes of unpacking! Great for the beginner and experienced.
About This Item
- Instructional Video (+)Learn your machine's basics like threading the machine correctly, selecting stitches, making a buttonhole, changing the needle and more. Available online whenever you are!
- SINGER® Sewing Assistant App (+)Use this App to help you learn about the parts of the machine, how to set up the machine to start sewing including threading the top of the machine and the bobbin, how to select stitches for various techinques, and more.
- Built-In Stitches (32)Choose from a variety of stitches for basic sewing, decorative sewing, and more
- One-Step Buttonhole (+)Buttonholes are sewn in one easy step.
- Built-In Needle Threader (+)Effortlessly threads the eye of the needle.
- Top Drop In Bobbin (+)Easy to thread and easy to see! The transparent bobbin and cover allow you to monitor your thread supply so you don't run out of thread in the middle of a seam.
- Drop Feed (+)Feed teeth can be lowered for button sewing or free-motion
- Easy Stitch Selection Dial (+)Built-in stitches are displayed on the Stitch Selector Dial.
- Adjustable Stitch Length (+)Customize the appearance of a stitch by increasing or decreasing the distance between stitches. Use this function for various stitch techniques like applique, basting and more.
- Adjustable Stitch Width (6mm)The size of the stitch from left to right is adjustable, to make the stitch sew narrower or wider as desired.
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure (+)When sewing very lightweight or heavyweight fabrics, it may at times be necessary to decrease or increase the presser foot pressure to help the machine feed the fabric through the machine.
- Reverse (Lever)Sew stitches in reverse, usually done to secure a seam at the beginning and end to prevent unraveling.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame (+)The machine's interior frame is metal, providing long lasting durability
- Stainless Steel Bed Plate (+)The surface of the machine's arm is made of stainless steel, providing a smooth surface that allows your fabrics to glide smoothly as you sew.
- High-Performance Motor (+)The machine has a motor that is 60% stronger than a standard sewing machine motor, allowing you to sew at higher speeds up to 1100 stitches per minute.
- LED Lighting (+)Long lasting LED lighting provides bright illumination and stays cool
- Free Arm (+)Slide off the Removable Storage Compartment for access to the free arm, making it easy to sew trouser hems, sleeve cuffs and other smaller or tubular projects
- Machine Cover (Soft Cover)A cover is provided with your machine to help keep it dust free when not in use
- Snap-On Presser Feet (+)Presser feet can be easily removed and attached when needed for various sewing techniques
- Extra High Presser Foot Lifter (+)Presser foot has an extra high position available to accommodate thick fabrics
- Variable Needle Positions (3)Adjust position of needle as desired for various sewing techniques like topstitching, edgestitching, zipper application, piping insertion and more
- Bobbin Class (15 Transparent)SINGER® or INSPIRA branded bobbins are recommended for best results
- Color Gray
- Material Metal
- Amps (0.7) Watts (120) Volts (120V) Hz (60)
- Machine Size (15.5 x 6.25 x 12) Machine Weight (14.6)
- Package Contents Heavy Duty 4432 Electric Sewing Machine All-Purpose Foot Zipper Foot Buttonhole Foot Button Sewing Foot Seam Ripper / Lint Brush Quilting Guide Needles Bobbins Screwdriver Auxiliary Spool Pin Spool Pin Felt Soft-Sided Dust Cover Instruction Manual Power Cord Foot Controller Quick Start Guide
proposition 65 reasons:titanium dioxide, other chemicals
Explore this item
|# of Stitch Applications|
|Built-In Needle Threader|
|Top Drop In Bobbin|
Easy Stitch Selection Dial
|Adjustable Stitch Length|
|Adjustable Stitch Width|
Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure
|Heavy Duty Frame|
Stainless Steel Bed Plate
|High Speed Stitching|
|Snap-On Presser Feet|
Extra High Presser Foot Lifter
|Variable Needle Position|
You are viewing
SINGER® Heavy Duty 4432 Sewing Machine
|15 x 6.25 x 12|
|17.5 x 9 x 13.5|
Take an interactive tour
Manuals & Guides
I would buy this machine again!
I love my new machine
I have used a sewing machine since the summer of 1962 when my grandmother began teaching me to sew. I used to make most of my clothes but for the past 20 years I mostly sew craft or specialty projects. I have a lot of fabric scraps so I began sewing face masks. This machine is a pleasure to use.
Thank You Singer
In this unprecedented time, my old machine broke while making masks. The customer service and promptness with which I received my new Singer machine was astounding given the circumstances. Back to making masks. Thanks Singer!
I like this machine very much. My only complain
I like this machine very much. The lack of more info re parts and troubleshooting is disappointing, even online. We don't need a book, but certainly more info is necessary.
Solid workhorse, quick and quiet
This is a really user friendly machine especially for a sewing novice such as myself. My daughter and I have been making face coverings and this machine has been a solid workhorse with no issues. The size is compact and small enough to fit on our dining room table. What impressed me the most is how quiet it is and how smooth it runs
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question