Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$9.94 List price $19.99Save $10.05
- Reduced Price$9.50 List price $18.99Save $9.49
- Reduced Price$9.89 List price $12.90Save $3.01
- Reduced Price$12.06 List price $24.99Save $12.93
Simply Dog Reindeer Dog Sweater, Red, (Multiple Sizes Available)
Consider these popular products
- from $29.99
- from $26.56
- from $88.00
- from $21.99
- from $20.58
- $12.79 Was $20.00Save $7.21
- from $13.00
- from $80.00
- from $16.94
- $16.90 Was $20.00Save $3.10
- $17.79 Was $20.00Save $2.21
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Simply Dog's Reindeer Sweater is not only warm and cozy, but uber adorable especially with the red nose reindeer for the holiday season.
Simply Dog Reindeer Dog Sweater, Red, (Multiple Sizes Available):
- Warm and cozy
- Perfect for the holiday season
- Includes sweater
- Fabric content: acrylic
- Care instructions: hand wash in cold water, do not bleach and lay flat to dry
- XXS (6-8")/XS (9-11")/S (12-13")/M (14-15")/L (17-19")/XL (19-21")/XXL (24-27")
|Color:||Red , Brown , Green|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.50 x 9.00 x 0.38 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I would say yes, and XL fit my 1yr old 60lb pit bullby trisha20812/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i would think it should. my mix breed is 70 lbs and it fits him fineby mizrent12312/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- length of the dog is important but also the chest size. I put a medium on my 13 lb. min pin and it was too tight under the arms. A size large was way to long on the back and the neck was too large but i made alterations. A size small fit my 10 lb. dachshund just fine. Depends on the dogs shape.by kitadog111/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?