Check out these related products
- $18.69 List price $22.95Save $4.26
- $10.33 List price $16.95Save $6.62
- $14.00 List price $18.95Save $4.95
- $16.87 List price $24.95Save $8.08
- $14.68 List price $16.95Save $2.27
- $9.71 Was $13.01Save $3.30
- $15.24 List price $18.95Save $3.71
- $13.67 List price $16.95Save $3.28
- $11.71 Was $12.48Save $0.77
- $11.72 List price $13.99Save $2.27
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This book is designed for self-study and can help you learn both the Simplified Tai Chi 24 Posture form and the Simplified Tai Chi Chuan 48 Posture form quickly and accurately. With a new and easy-to-follow layout, every movement is presented in 2-4 large photos with 'to the point' instructions.--Publisher.
This revised edition of our best selling beginner Tai Chi Chuan book includes a new and modern easy-to-follow layout. Every tai chi movement is presented in 2-4 large photographs with clear instructions, followed by key points to help you learn properly. In 1956, the Chinese Athletic Committee created the Simplified 24 Posture Tai Chi form from the Yang style. The movements in this simplified form are easy to learn and the postures are standardized to the Yang style. Simplified Tai Chi Chuan 24 Posture is the most popular beginner tai chi form practiced today. It takes about 10 hours to learn and can be performed in 6 minutes. In 1976, the Chinese Athletic Committee created the 48 Posture Tai Chi form from Yang, Wu, Chen, and Sun styles. This allows an intermediate practitioner to experience these traditional styles in one short form. This tai chi form can be performed in 12 minutes. Inside this book: A general introduction to tai chi chuan. A theoretical foundation of tai chi chuan. Tai chi history. Guidelines for good practice including fundamental stances, balance, breathing, and movement. The entire Simplified 24 Posture Tai Chi form with step-by-step instructions. Martial applications for the Simplified 24 Posture Tai Chi form. The entire 48 Posture Tai Chi form with step-by-step instructions. Foot placement diagram.
|Number of Pages:||305|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Liang, Shou-Yu , Wen-Ching, Wu|
|Publisher:||Natl Book Network|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 9.50 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $14.88 List price $25.00Save $10.12
- $11.55 List price $17.00Save $5.45
- $9.59 Was $11.62Save $2.03
- $16.27 List price $21.95Save $5.68
- $23.66 List price $29.95Save $6.29
- $14.47 Was $15.38Save $0.91
- $17.74 List price $19.95Save $2.21
- $13.11 List price $19.99Save $6.88
- $16.66 List price $25.00Save $8.34
- $18.96 List price $24.95Save $5.99
- $32.70 List price $45.00Save $12.30
- $20.56 List price $29.95Save $9.39
- $18.09 Was $19.35Save $1.26
- $23.75 List price $29.95Save $6.20