Customers also considered
- $28.81 Was $33.58Save $4.77
- $41.23 Was $48.06Save $6.83
- $21.27 Was $22.49Save $1.22
- $41.23 Was $48.06Save $6.83
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hearing loss is a personal and costly condition. Oftentimes, the person with the hearing loss is the last to acknowledge their struggles. General Hearing Instruments (GHI) has a solution to help consumers with a mild to moderate high-frequency loss. GHI leads the market with an affordable line of 100 percent digital and analog hearing aids in both In the Ear (ITE) and Over the Ear (OTE) styles. Our hearing aids are so discreet and lightweight you will forget you are wearing them. We manufacture our ReadyWear hearing aids to the exact same specifications as the custom hearing aids we offer to Audiologists, except we are able to save you thousands of dollars. Our trial policy is tops in the industry: 90 days, 100 percent money back guarantee, (no restocking fee or fitting fee). We want to assist you with your hearing loss so you have the confidence to interact once again with family and friends without missing a single word of the conversation. Buy one for yourself or someone you love.
Simplicity Smart Touch Digital Over-the-Ear Hearing Aid, Right Ear:
- Advanced Digital Technology provides natural sound throughout the entire hearing spectrum
- Active Feedback manager programming reduces annoying feedback or whistling common in most hearing aids
- Easy-to-use push-button control allows you to scroll through 4 amplification settings
- Open ear design leaves ear unblocked, sounds seem more natural, no plugged up feeling
- Simplicity Smart Touch is laboratory preprogrammed to assist with a wide variety of mild-moderate hearing loss patterns
- A perfect fit for men and women
- Low Battery warning "beeps" to alert you that the battery needs to be replaced
- Uses a size #10 zinc-air battery
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- FDA registered hearing aid
- Audiologist recommended
- 90 day, 100 percent money back guarantee (no restocking or fitting fees)
- Free unlimited customer support hotline to answer any questions about your device — available from 8am to 7pm CDT (M-F), 8am to 12PM (Sat) 1- 877-763-8328327
What is included in the gift box?
- Simplicity Smart Touch hearing aid:
- Deluxe storage case
- Quick-start user guide
- Quick-start DVD
- Cleaning tool
- Wax filters
- Premium size #10 zinc-air battery
- Complete user instructional brochure
- Toll-free customer support hotline info card
|Model:||Simplicity ST R|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||0.75 x 0.50 x 0.40 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The right ear unit is constructed (via the tubing) for the right ear, and the left unit for the left ear. The actual device is the same, though.by Avanti0710/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have had a molded piece made for both the right and left ear as I can't insert the wire into my ear canals. Therefore, in my case, each aid is useful only for one specific ear.by Apluscustomer10/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is my understanding that the base unit is the same for either ear, but in order to use it in the left ear, you must replace the tube section. The replacement tubes are available on line.by TexasTechGrad12/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a right and a left model. You need to specify.by LinemanJohn3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You buy a right or left kit, but the hearing aid is swappable. It is just the tubes that are right or left. Buy either kit then buy the two tube kit to get tubes for both ears.by mrscows2/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this hearing aid is for the right ear. To purchase the Simplicity Smart Touch hearing aid for the left ear please type in item number "15599962" OR "Simplicity smart touch left" in the search bar at the top of the walmart.com page. Please feel free to contact us toll free at 877-763-8327 if you have questions we can help you with.by GeneralHearingInstrumentsSupport11/20/2015Written by a verified representative from GeneralHearingInstrumentsSupportWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can I set the 4 volume levels or does this need to be done by a professional? At Walmart? Or do we have ot take the HA to a Dr's office?
- You just press a little tiny button on the over the ear part. The unit will give 1-4 beeps so you know which level you just switched to.by janie5346/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All you have to do is press a tiny little button on the over the ear part. No need to remove the unit from your ear. It gives you a little beep to indicate to you which level you are now on.by janie5345/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- By tapping in adjustment button while wearing the aid, the wearer can easily increase the volume level.by Apluscustomer5/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The hearing aid has four settings. When the battery is inserted, it is at level one. If you press the button on the top of the unit, the unit will beep twice, this is level two. If you press it again, it will beep three times and this is level 3. If you press it again it will beep four times, and this is level 4. If pressed again, it will beep once and be set back to level one. The higher the level, the greater the amplification, but also the greater propensity for feedback.by TexasTechGrad5/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are preset. I was fine with the settings. You cannot have the unit adjusted.by LinemanJohn5/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The 4 volume settings are preprogrammed for a mild-to-moderate hearing loss. There is a 90 day trial period, and 100% full money back guarantee. If you find that you need adjustable environmental settings please consult with your local audiologist or ENT for a more customized product.by GeneralHearingInstrumentsSupport8/4/2016Written by a verified representative from GeneralHearingInstrumentsSupportWas this answer helpful? (14) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is the button for the 4 memory settings the same as the button that controls the 4 volume levels?
- yesby janie5347/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure of the answer to this question. The aid resets itself to the minimum setting when you first put it on. I'm thinking that you'd have to touch the button each time to get it to the volume level you want.by Apluscustomer6/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it is. And very easy to find and use.by PaulineW5/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the push button changes the memory setting which act as the volume; each time you change to a higher memory setting the volume will increase.by GeneralHearing5/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?