Similar items in stock
Simplicity Bias Tape Maker 881925
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$315.00 Was $359.97Save $44.97
- $140.79 Was $169.97Save $29.18
- Rollback$21.97 Was $39.95Save $17.98
- Clearance Reduced Pricefrom $2.40
- $370.60 Was $384.37Save $13.77
- $648.35 List price $699.00Save $50.65
About this item
About this item
Fold and press flat bias strips into 1-inch wide single fold bias tape with the push of a button; Additional tips available: 3/8-inch single fold tip,1/2-inch single fold tip, 3/4-inch single fold tip; 1-1/4-inch single fold tip; 2-1/4-inch quilt binding bias tip; 2-1/2-inch quilt binding bias tip Iron settings similar to a regular iron- suitable for cotton, silk, light weight wool, light weight home decor fabrics and more; Perfect for creating bias tape quickly and easily Includes machine Features include auto-feed, auto shut-off, variety of heat settings Box doubles as a carrying case with a handle on the lid; portable and lightweight enough to carry to classes
Have you ever imagined being able to make 12-feet of bias tape in as little as 60 seconds without burning your fingers? Create 1-inch bias tape by feeding a cut fabric strip into a bias tape tip and then to an iron press creating folded/ironed single fold bias tape. This phenomenal machine features include auto-feed; removable power cord; On/off switch; automatic shut-off after 10-minute of inactivity and multiple temperature settings for a variety of fabrics and is extremely easy to use. UL approved. With the push of a button you can create up to 35-feet of custom bias tape with no burnt fingers. Perfect for apparel crafters and quilters alike. Machine measures 5 by 8-1/2 by 5-1/2-inch closed and 4 by 18 by 5-1/2-inch open and machine features enough room inside to store everything. Imported.
|Volts:||120V Householded Current|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||881925|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.25 x 5.88 x 6.50 Inches|
Ask a question
Q. Do you have to buy tips specifically made for this machine or will other tips, like those from Clover, work? How much do special tips cost?
- I have only the tips made by Simplicity, I'm sure if you took your tips to the store you'd be able to tell either by looking at the machine or the tips they have in stock,by joaneyg2/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only the simplicity tips will work; cost varies among stores, less than $10.by BullTerrierNeNe1/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you have to buy extra tips. range 10.99 about. dont know if the clover tips work.by salsalady113/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The tips are special because they lock into the machine. I priced the tip and depending on what size you buy the tips cost $7.95 to $9.95. I use a coupon from Joann fabric and bought one for 1/2 price.by starcatcherlady4/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you have to buy the other tips, don't know if a different manufacturers would work..by scct473/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the tips are made to snap into place on the machine. They retail for about $12 but with coupons and sales we have gotten them for around $6.50by livestoride9/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Has anyone bought one of these yet? How well does it work? I am a gadget freak but this one is a little spendy for an impulse buy!
- The one I bought was for a friend of mine who has MS. I think it will be wonderful for her. She can't cut the bias tape, so her husband will do that for her. But she can use the machine. She makes quilts for the Vets. She uses a lot of bias tape I would like to have one these machines for myself. There is also a bias tape cutting machine. I think that would be neat too. But they are pricey. (Unless you use 1/2 coupons)by starcatcherlady12/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to get this, I love itby boothe5348/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Bought it recently. Works just as described...how weird is that?? Best price is right @ Walmart Site to Store!! Have fun with it!!by LaureeHead7/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It works very well! Depends on how often you would use it as far as whether it's worth the money or not. I use it in my biz on an every day basis. Makes my work much simpler! This price is fab compared to other places that sell the exact same thing.by PamK10/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will come with a tip to make 1" bias tape.by TopStitch5/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with one tip.by booger685/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it came with one tipby joaneyg5/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?