Great for cleaning the Wave water bottle. Handy for other things too.
Simple Modern Steel Bottle Brush - Replaceable Brush Head - 10+ Colors
- Rust Resistant 18/8 Stainless Steel
- Brush Head Fits in Narrow Openings
- Twist Brush Head Off to Replace
- 10% of Profit Donated
About This Item
- The Last Brush You Will Buy: Made of premium 18/8 Stainless Steel and BPA free Polypropylene, the Simple Modern bottle brush is built to last. The bristles on the brush head are short and coarse, making them durable. Extra brush heads are sold separately.
- Chose Your Favorite Color…. Or Two: Clean in style, choose your favorite color of brush handle and brush head. Mix and match colors, replacement brush heads are available in each color.
- Replacement Brush Heads: Our brush heads are the perfect mix of soft and firm, effectively cleaning but also fitting in narrow areas. The handle of the brush is able to swap brush heads and replacement brush head 2-packs are available for purchase in this listing. To remove you brush head, hold the brush handle and twist the brush head counter-clockwise.
- The cleaning brush is great for Simple Modern Wave bottles, Summit bottles, Ascent bottles, Cruiser Tumblers and Rover Food Jars. The brush also works on baby bottles, vases, pitchers, OXO, Hydro Flask, S'well, Yeti, RTIC, Thermos and more.
Reusable, 18/8 Stainless Steel Body, Replaceable Brush Head, Brush Head Fits in Narrow Openings
18/8 Stainless Steel
|Assembled Product Weight|
I have not used brush yet, so I am giving it a 4 rating. I think it will replace my OXO brush I have bought for a few years now. The OXO has a slightly larger brush and rubber handle. I like these because the brush is NOT too stiff! This one is also classy with the white colored handle and silver on the bottom. This may sound funny, but the ladies can also use the very bottom to check their face and/or hair before the guests come if having a dinner or party. I noticed how clear it was like a small mirror. Also, the box it came in is very nice and strong compared to when I ordered OXO from Amazon, which was just thrown in the large box with NO plastic on it. I thought that was unsanitary! I started using these years ago because I hated washing dishes with a cloth and having my hands wet.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.