Customers also viewed these products
- from $28.85Save $7.87
- $16.99 Was $17.98Save $0.99
Similac - SimplySmart 8 oz Bottle, BPA-Free
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$11.96 List price $13.75Save $1.79
- Reduced Price$8.94 List price $10.99Save $2.05
- Reduced Price$9.95 List price $11.44Save $1.49
- Reduced Price$8.02 List price $9.62Save $1.60
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Similac SimplySmart Bottle was made by experts in infant nutrition and has a special venting system that is developed to reduce excess air so your baby experiences less fussiness and gas. Featuring a naturally shaped nipple that is designed for feeding between the breast and bottle, these BPA-Free Similac 8 oz Bottles also have a wide opening for less mess. This Similac Baby Bottle also uses a SmartClose system to help lock out leaks and has an EasyMix system that is designed to reduce bubbles. This Similac SimplySmart Bottle set includes one level, one nipple, with SmartClose and EasyMix.
Similac - SimplySmart 8 oz Baby, BPA-Free:
- Bisphenol-A free, plastic bottle
- Includes 1 level 1 nipple, SmartClose and EasyMix
- SmartClose locks out leaks
- Natural shaped nipple is designed for feeding between the breast and bottle
- EasyMix is designed to reduce bubbles
- Wide opening for less mess
- A variety of nipples are available to fit your baby's feeding needs
- Includes 1 bottle
|Recommended Use:||NOT STATED|
|Capacity:||8 FL OZ|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||62055|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.88 x 2.88 x 6.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have been hand washing these bottles for the past 3-4 months and I find it to not be too bad. There is the cap, the nipple with top ring piece that you can remove it from, the actual bottle, and a mixer piece that goes in the middle. Its really only one more piece than the typical baby bottle.by Panda33312/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- very simple to hand wash. no tiny pcsby Mtndew766/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is only one additional piece that you wouldn't find with a traditional bottle, which would be the optional mixer (you can choose not to use it). It's very easy to clean, though.by KateInCleveland6/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- Reduced Price$5.51 List price $6.34Save $0.83