Similac Toddler Drink Go & Grow Milk-Based Powder 12-24 Months 6 x 1.38lb (8.28lb)
About this item
- Similac is the #1 infant formula brand chosen by moms* and the #1 brand fed in hospitals (*Total US infant formula all outlets as of 6/6/15, Nielsen Data)
- Features OptiGRO���, our exclusive blend of DHA, Lutein, and Vitamin E; Nutrition beyond DHA alone
About this item
DHA like that found in Fish* for Brain
Lutein like that found in Spinach* for Eyes
Vitamin E like found in Broccoli* for Development
*Similac has DHA, Lutein and Vitamin E in forms similar to those in common foods.
Over 25 Essential Vitamins and Minerals
At least 30% DV per serving:
Vitamins C & E
- Gluten free
- Lalacto-oligosaccharides are prebiotics sourced from milk (GOS)
- C. cohni oil is a source of DHA
- A. alpina oil is a souce of ARA
If for any reason your baby's tummy doesn't agree with a Similac product, you can try another, Free.*
New Similac Tummy Care Guarantee
For more details visit similac.com
*Refund of purchase price (excluding taxes & shipping) of an alternative liquid ready-to-feed product or 1 pound or larger powder product. Limit 2 refunds per household. Must redeem within 30 days of purchasing alternative formula.
2015 Abbott Laboratories
Ingredients: Nonfat Milk, Lactose, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil, Galacto-Oligosaccharides; less than 2% of: C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Lycopene, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid, Soy Lecithin, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Taurine, m-Inositol, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, Mixed Tocopherols, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin, Potassium Phosphate, Magnesium Chloride and Potassium Hydroxide
Explore this item
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4