Simax Clear Rectangular Glass Roaster | Heat, Cold and Shock-Proof Borosilicate Glass, Made in Europe, Dishwasher Safe, 3.25 Quart
Arrives by Thu, Feb 27
Or get it by Wed, Feb 26 with faster delivery
About This Item
- SERVING MADE SIMPLE: Love to cook brownies, casseroles, lasagna, fish, roasted meat and veggies…? Why spend time transferring your delicacies to another serving dish? With this oven-to-table-to-fridge-to-microwave dish, you can serve directly in the baking pan without compromising on style or safety. The clear glass dish makes a beautiful presentation, and the shock resistant glass will not shatter from the temperature change.
- HEAT AND COLD PROOF WITH A HIGH THERMAL SHOCK RESISTANCE: Pop your roaster in the oven, stick it in the fridge to cool off, and reheat it in the microwave...all without shattering the glass. No need to start transferring leftovers to a new container. Simply store this dish in your refrigerator, then pop it in the microwave to warm up when you are ready for round two. Dishwasher safe for quick and easy cleanup.
- MADE IN EUROPE: You don’t want to throw away money on cheap China-made products. And why should you? This glass roaster is manufactured in the Czech Republic, so you can rest assured that you will receive a quality product that will last for year. Simax glassware does not absorb odors or flavors, and you do not need to worry about nasty chemicals making their way into your food.
- EASY COOK AND STORE: Roasting pan can withstand temperatures between 572° F and -40° F (300°/ -40° C). Use it to cook your food and then place the leftovers in the fridge or freezer for convenient storage - transparent glass allows you to moniter the cooking process and easily identify leftovers. Baking dish measures 15 inches long x 8.5 inches wide and holds 3.25 quarts. It is microwave and dishwasher safe and made from Cadmium and Lead free glass.
- BOROSILICATE VS. SODA LIME GLASS: Soda-lime glass, used by many of today’s most popular glass cookware manufacturers, works great to prevent breakage from mechanical stress. But unlike Borosilicate glass, it is not so great for thermal shock resistance and withstanding sudden temperature changes. That’s why Simax products are made from genuine, laboratory-grade Borosilicate glass, so you can cook and store your food without worrying about exploding dishes.
Be the first to review this item!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.