About This Item
- Adaptive Dressing at its Best
- Soft warm Knit Open Back Pants keep non-weight bearers comfortable all season
- These terrific easy to put on Adaptive Wheelchair Pants/Slacks are perfect for those with lowered mobility/wheelchair user dependence and/or incontinence
- They slip on with ease from a seated position! (No standing required)
- Two overlapping back flap panels close in the middle with adjustable snaps
- Elastic waist
- Super soft polyester-cotton knit
- How do you put these wheelchair Clothing pants/slacks on?
- The individual remains in a seated position.
- The individuals legs are inserted into the pant legs and drawn up to the upper thigh.
- The caregiver simply snaps the generous overlap into place
- The disabled adult being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
- What a great idea! This handicapped item is usually offered in a full figure plus size range
- A great gift for disabled adults, home care, nursing homes, and care home settings
- Color - Charcoal
- Adaptive Pant Size - Medium (12-16)
proposition 65 reasons:titanium dioxide, other chemicals
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer andbirth defects or other reproductive harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Be the first to review this item!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question