Check out these related products
- $29.64 List price $40.00Save $10.36
- $24.84 List price $29.99Save $5.15
- $14.13 Was $17.23Save $3.10
- $17.48 List price $24.99Save $7.51
- $18.24 List price $24.99Save $6.75
- $20.02 List price $24.99Save $4.97
- $9.00 List price $14.99Save $5.99
Visual Encyclopedia Ships
Consider these popular products
- $16.95 List price $30.00Save $13.05
- $8.35 Was $9.67Save $1.32
- $12.44 List price $15.99Save $3.55
- $13.16 Was $14.00Save $0.84
- $11.41 List price $16.00Save $4.59
- $14.49 List price $24.95Save $10.46
- $9.98 List price $14.99Save $5.01
- $15.65 List price $19.95Save $4.30
- $5.62 List price $7.99Save $2.37
- $18.04 List price $24.99Save $6.95
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Book Sales, 2013, ISBN13 9780785830115, ISBN10 0785830111
This book provides a fascinating at a glance guide to more than 1000 of the most important ships from the earliest times to the present day. From the Viking longship through the 16th century galleon to the super carriers and nuclear submarines of the twenty first century.
This book includes every conceivable type of ship in which man has gone to sea. As well as warships from every century, this book also examines those vessels that have explored the globe, conducted trade, and afforded great adventure, luxury and entertainment. From the smallest coastal traders up to the vast oil traders of today, from the graceful clippers of the nineteenth century to modern passenger lines. This is a comprehensive guide to all the world's ships, both military and civilian.
Each ship is illustrated with a profile illustration, accompanied by brief details and specifications, and vessels are arranged chronologically to allow easy comparisons.
With 1000 outstanding color illustrations, this book is an essential reference guide for all maritime and ship enthusiasts.
|Number of Pages:||448|
|Series Title:||Visual Encyclopedia|
|Publication Date:||April, 2013|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.25 x 11.50 x 1.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.