Similar items in stock
Shimano Sedona Spinning Reel
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $33.28
- from $3.33
- Reduced Price
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With top of the line features, the Shimano Sedona Spinning Reel is sure to satisfy. The Propulsion Line Management System reduces line twist, making the Shimano Sedona Spinning Reel a perfect solution to your fishing needs.
Shimano Sedona Spinning Reel:
- Propulsion Line Management System allows the line to flow consistently off the spool
- Redesigned bail trip (500 size only)
- Varispeed oscillation
- Graphite frame and rotor
- Aluminum spool
- Stainless steel ball bearings
- Ported handle shank
- Rubber handle grips
- Fluidrive II system
- Repairable clicker
- Rated for use with Mono, Fluorocarbon and PowerPro lines
|Color:||Gold , Gray , Black|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.65 x 5.00 x 3.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Check out all the specs. on Shimano's web site.by cinimod8/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is approved for saltwater. If you check on Shimano's website it states that it is under the features. My friend uses this reel everytime we go fishing out of Tampa, FL. We catch a variety of fish(reds/trout/occational shark) Does just fine with the elements. I went a little higher up the food chain and went with a Shimano Symetre. Best reel I have ever used. But with all Shimano products their quality is exellent. Just make sure to rinse your reel off with freshwater after every use, because even "saltwater" grade reels will rust if you don't rinse them.by SullyTPA7/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby cinimod8/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?