I am using this over my bulkhead to create an entryway and it does an excellent job! I am so happy because for years I've tried to get the carpenter in my family to build something for me but no luck. The product is made of strong, sturdy material, I put it together with my friend and it is the perfect fit, size and gets the job done. Now my tenant has shelter from the elements when entering and exiting her basement studio apartment. It adds such a finished look and an element of privacy and is charming actually with the motion sensor light I was able to include in the space. It is the perfect size for a standard bulkhead. My carpenter is off the hook permanently! I would recommend this over and over again.
ShelterLogic Outdoor Storage Shed-in-a-Box, Peak Top, Grey, 6 x 6 x 6 ft, ShelterLogic Sheds & Outdoor Storage
Arrives by Fri, Aug 21
Ships to San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
- OUTDOOR STORAGE: Shed-in-a-Box has a small size but big value.
- STABLE OUTDOOR SHED: Solid frame with ShelterLock stabilizers.
- SHELTERLOGIC OUTDOOR SHED: Durable build for all-year.
About This Item
- SMALL FOOTPRINT: The ShelterLogic Outdoor Storage Shed-in-a-Box has a small footprint and big value. Easily setup a ShelterLogic outdoor shed in your open backyard space.
- OUT OF SIGHT: Utilize the outdoor Shed-in-a-Box as a mower, snow blower, ATV, pool or garden shed, fit to store all of your equipment and outdoor accessories.
- ALL-YEAR USE: The ShelterLogic Storage Shed-in-a-Box is built with lasting durability. The storage shed includes a ratchet tite cover, designed for use in all seasons to protect against sun, rain, sap and more.
- STABLE DESIGN: Patented ShelterLock stabilizers ensure rock solid stability, delivering a durable outdoor shed. The ShelterLogic shed has an Easy Slide Cross Rail system for a secure cover fit around the frame.
- WATERPROOF: The triple-layer ripstop polyethylene shed cover is waterproof and UV-treated with fade blockers, anti-aging, and antifungal agents. The ShelterLogic storage shed is powder-coated to prevent chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion.
Explore this item
|Storage Shed Type|
Country of Origin - Components
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Country of Origin - Assembly
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
You are viewing
Shed-in-a-Box 6' x 6' x 6' Peak Style Storage Shed, Gray
See manufacturer warranty for warranty length.
|6' x 6'|
|72.0 x 72 x 72 Inches|
This may seem a little unusual, but I converted my unit into a humidity controlled spray booth for finishing guitars with waterborne lacquer. My finish requires 45% to 60% relative humidity for application, and typically here in New Mexico, I see less than 30% RH. I put a humidifier in the shed, and cut a hole for an exhaust fan. Sure, it voids my warranty, but worth it ! This shed/booth sits in my garage, is well built and sturdy, and I would not hesitate to use as a storage unit outside, even with the high winds we get here. The anchors are solid.
The instructions are fine - assembly no big deal
I went into this purchase a bit skeptical as I read several reviews about how HARD it was to assemble and how AWFUL the directions were. I have never assembled one of these or any other shed in my life and it took me about 3 hours total by myself. I had not one hiccup with the directions or finding any parts. All the poles and hardware are labeled clearly. The bolts are 3 diff sizes, that are just slightly different in length, which others commented about how dumb and confusing this is, but it's really not. Because you're basically stretching a tarp over a metal tube frame, you can't have long bolts sticking out to puncture it, so it makes sense once you start assembling. Not sure what people assume they are in for when they buy a 6'x10'x6.6' shed in a box that's a fraction of that, but I was prepared for assembly time. No rocket science here. Once assembled, I was more then pleased with the quality for what I paid. My snowblower/tractor is safe from the snowfall as planned, and this shed seems to have no problem standing up to winter in the northeast.
Seems good for the price, but was very hard to put together. Directions poor, all hardware in one bag too an hour just to sort. Also for would like to see an option with white on outside, dark grey very warm in tropical climate
1 Year Warranty... Because That's All The Time it Will Last
This was not an easy installation into the dirt, and the recommended types of ground screws aren't included. What it comes with will work fine though. It works pretty well and did a great job while it lasted. If it wasn't totally useless now, I would give it four or five stars. After just over one year, however, all the material is coming apart. There are a lot of points where there is some stress on the material as part of the design. Even if you don't really cinch down the material, these stress points are all failing. No snow, no crazy weather, just normal use of it sitting there for a year. Would never buy anything of this style from ShelterLogic again.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question