I needed to store a boat with Wakeboard tower and this was just right. The height and width were perfect. Everything fits well and looks to be a very strong carport.
ShelterLogic Garage-in-a-Box, 13 x 20 x 12 ft, Gray, Peak Style, Carport Car Shelter Storage Solution
- SHELTERLOGIC PORTABLE GARAGE: Easily setup in your outdoor space.
- DURABLE: ShelterLogic Carports built with lasting durability.
- ALL-YEAR: Waterproof and fade resistant carport tent.
About This Item
- COMPACT STORAGE: ShelterLogic portable garages are a compact storage solution. Easily setup a ShelterLogic car port in your driveway or backyard.
- OUT OF SIGHT: Over 40% of vehicles are SUVs or full-size trucks that need a carport or garage tent covering. With 8ft of door clearance, use the car canopy/car tent for SUV and Truck storage.
- ALL-YEAR USE: The ShelterLogic Carports are built with durability. The car shelter includes a Ratchet-Tite cover for use in all seasons to protect against sun, rain, sap and more.
- STABLE DESIGN: Patented ShelterLock stabilizers ensure solid stability, delivering a durable portable carport canopy. ShelterLogic car ports have an Easy Slide Cross Rail system for a secure cover fit around the frame.
- WATERPROOF: The triple-layer ripstop polyethylene carport tent cover is waterproof and UV-treated with fade blockers, anti-aging, and antifungal agents. The ShelterLogic portable garage tent is powder-coated to prevent chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion.
|Manufacturer Part Number|
13' x 20'
13w x 20l x 12h foot footprint, includes a bonus roll-up door kit!, triple layer, uv-treated woven polyethylene canopy, frame made from 1 5/8'' steel poles , stands 12 feet tall with 8 feet of clearance
Customer reviews & ratings
Worth the money
The best all aaround
I bought this about a month ago, and it is very nice and sturdy. Makes a great garage. Just make sure that you have a couple of friends to help you. One person cannot do this by themselves. It is a 3 man project. Once it is completed, you will be very satisfied with it. Very sturdy and well made. If you want a drive through, then you should order the rear zippered door panel. I highly recommend this Garage to anyone on a budget. I can only give this a 5 star rating, because, there are no more stars. Great buy. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Overall good design
I've had this for 14 months and it went through a pretty rough winter with no issues. It sits in the sun most of the day as there are no trees over it so it does get extremely hot inside during the summer. I leave the door open most times so never rigged up the roll-up system that is provided. It needs to be well anchored as it is big enough to be a sail. I knew this from experience with other garages. It tends to let the snow slide right off without needing to chase it with a broom. Only disappointment is the lifespan of the cover as the other Garage-In-A-Box I have lasted much better (frame design is better on the Garage-In-A-Box SUV however). The cover just split after a heavy rain (no wind) the other day. My only complaint so far.
Garage in box
Accomodates my military vehicle nicely. Gives me plenty of room to work on my 1-1/2 ton truck. Plenty of head room. Room enough to open the doors on my truck. Only disadvantage is anchors provided very hard to set in rocky soil. Pulleys provided inadequate to lift the door opening when tube filled with sand. Needed to buy pulleys to work properly. Overall happy with purchase. Need to see how stands up to new england snowstorms.
I was impressed!
I was impressed with the quality of this unit. It was very easy to set up and install. The unit was very sturdy and usefull. The instructions should of been more clear about the to end doors but other than that it was a great purchase.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question