My cat only eats a small bit of wet cat food and leaves the rest. But with Sheba he loves it so much and almost finishes the small portion. My daughter says her cat loves Sheba as well. Great idea making the portions small. Someone knew how cats eat.
(12 Pack - 24 Servings) SHEBA PERFECT PORTIONS Wet Cat Food Pate Savory Chicken Entree and Roasted Turkey Entree Multipack, 2.6 oz. Easy Peel Twin-Pack Trays
Arrives by Tue, Feb 25
In stock at San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
About This Item
- Contains twelve (12) 2.6 oz. PERFECT PORTIONS twin pack trays (24 servings total) of SHEBA Wet Cat Food Pate Variety Pack: (6) Savory Chicken Entree, (6) Roasted Turkey Entree
- Easy-to-use cat food trays: Just snap, peel, and serve
- Individual trays of fresh meals mean that you?ll have zero messy leftovers, unlike canned cat food
- Made without grains, corn, wheat, or soy? plus, no artificial flavors or preservatives, so you can feel good about the wet pate you feed your feline
- Delightfully flavorful, this smooth and savory pate features a light and delectable texture cats can?t resist in delicious chicken and turkey flavors
- From kitten to mature senior cat, SHEBA Wet Cat Food makes a tasty meal regardless of age
Animal Health Concern: Corn Free; Wheat-Free;
Ingredients: CHICKEN: Chicken, Water, Poultry Liver, Chicken Broth, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Fish Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Tapioca Starch, DL-Methionine, Taurine, Salt, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Oxide Color, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex TURKEY: Turkey, Chicken, Poultry Liver, Water, Poultry Broth, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Fish Oil, Magnesium Sulfate, Tapioca Starch, DL-Methionine, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Salt, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex
Feeding Instructions: CHICKEN: Feed adult cats 3-4 servings per 5 pounds of body weight daily. Feed pregnant and nursing cats 2-3 times their normal amount. Feed a kitten 4-7 servings daily. TURKEY: Feed adult cats 3-4 servings per 5 pounds of body weight daily. Feed pregnant and nursing cats 2-3 times their normal amount. Feed a kitten 4-7 servings daily.
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
6.25 x 7.50 x 3.63 Inches
Quality nutrition & easy convenient container
I liked Sheba because of the nutrition facts, packaging and size of the portions containers. It wasn't just a generic cheap brand.
I wanted my cats to have better ingredients.
I got the portion sizes because it's easier to manage feeding multiple cats. All of my 3 cats have very shinny and soft coats.
Our cat is very fussy with what she eats, as she ages. The chicken and or turkey pate and we get no fuss. we have run out in the past due to our only carrying one or two pate flavors. Maybe if they see constant orders of our cats flavors, they may stock more flavors of Sheba pate. Until then I will online. They also cost more online .735 vs .70 in the store. I thought I might save online. O-WELL!!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.