Shadowrun (Xbox 360) - Pre-Owned
Average rating: out of stars, based on reviewsWrite a reviewratings
This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out.
This item is no longer available
We're unable to show you buying options for this item.
About this item
About this item
The innovative first-person shooter (FPS) gameplay of Shadowrun, developed by FASA Studio, thrusts gamers into strategic battles that utilize magic and technology. Players must vie for supremacy, playing as a human, elf, dwarf or troll. Cleverness, cunning and split-second improvisation are rewarded through a unique combination of modern weapons, ancient magic and advanced technology. As the first game to support Microsoft's Games for Windows Live service, "Shadowrun" gives players on both Xbox 360 and Windows Vista a chance to compete, cooperate and communicate across both platforms with an Xbox Live Gold or Games for Windows Live Gold account.
- Rich legacy brought to life: After a 5,000-year absence, magic has returned to the world of 2021, and global corporate might battles a relentless ancient order to harness this reawakened power. Be a part of the RNA, a global megacorporation, and bring order (and profit) to a world of chaos. Or join the Lineage to keep magic wild and free at all costs. Choose a side and wage war for the future of magic in the new world of Shadowrun.
- Bending reality and changing the rules of combat: Dive into a universe where ancient magic co-exists with deadly weaponry, and experience a revolution in multiplayer FPS gaming. Purchase advanced technology and magic for each round in an extraordinary arms race to improve your abilities and open new tactics for your team. Use your cybernetic eye to spot your enemy through walls, teleport behind your opponents in the blink of an eye, trigger a hologram as a distraction, and cut them down with a burst from your rifle to clear the room before they even know you are there.
- Intense cross-platform multiplayer action: For the first time ever, Xbox 360 and Windows Vista gamers can compete as a team or as foes. Experience a quantum leap in interactivity as console and Windows Vista-based PC gamers battle for supremacy online via Windows Vista and the Xbox Live service. While Shadowrun gamers will battle endlessly for the right to be crowned the last man standing, they will also struggle to answer the question of which is the more-efficient killer: a Windows-based PC or Xbox 360. Through the unprecedented cross-platform functionality, up to 16 gamers using both a Windows-based PC and the Xbox 360 console will participate together in the ultimate multiplayer frag-fest. Don't be sidelined onto one platform: Control your own destiny and play on the console or the PC.
- Classic races reinterpreted for a new world: Experience the thrill of combat as magic reawakens creatures of legend. Humans are joined by elves, dwarves and trolls in a battle for supremacy among soaring corporate towers and an ancient ziggurat of power. Strike a balance on your team with races possessing unique abilities that complement your weapons and tactics.
- The ultimate online (and offline) battlefield. Fight against or alongside AI teammates or join up with friends against all comers via System Link, Split-screen, LAN and Xbox Live. Fill out your team with incredible AI characters that respond to each tactical situation and provide an unparalleled team experience. Train offline with the robust AI, or play through a host of minigames cooperatively online with your friends as you master the magic and technology of Shadowrun.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood and Intense Violence
Questions & Answers1 question
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Questions & Answers
Have a question? Find Answers here or ask a question of your own.
What is this game about?
What is this game about? There is a little paragraph on the back of the box that tells the consumer exactly what the game is about ( usually ) . If it takes to much time to copy the back of the box then take a picture of the back and let us read it ourselves.by YOYOYOYOYOYOYOmama4/7/2012
What is this game about?
Average rating: 0out of 5 stars
Be the first to review this item!
Policies & Plans
See any care plans, options and policies that may be associated with this product.
Gift options are not available for this item.
About our prices
We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. See more details atOnline Price Match.