Customers also considered
- from $28.91
- Reduced Price$29.95
- $23.30 List price $29.99Save $6.69
- $28.70 List price $39.99Save $11.29
- Reduced Price$12.99 List price $19.99Save $7.00
- Rollback$4.00 Was $4.94Save $0.94
- Reduced Price$15.96 List price $19.99Save $4.03
- $39.47 List price $47.99Save $8.52
- Rollback$28.00 Was $34.99Save $6.99
- Rollback$19.97 Was $29.96Save $9.99
- $18.86 List price $21.99Save $3.13
- Rollback$21.00 Was $24.79Save $3.79
- Reduced Price$48.99 List price $59.99Save $11.00
- $22.00 Was $34.99Save $12.99
- $20.99 Was $22.99Save $2.00
About this item
About this item
Never be too far away from your cooler with the Sevylor Cooler Float. Whether you're floating on a pool, lake or river, this Sevylor float will bring food and drink right along with you. Designed to fit a 28 quart Coleman cooler (or similar), this Sevylor product will turn any container into a floating cooler for river adventures. Enhanced with two Snap 'n Stay systems to snap Sevylor products together on both sides, this cooler float can connect to inner tubes and floaters for convenience. Relax on the water with your friends and family by utilizing the 4 cup holders for hands-free, splish-splash fun. With extra heavy-duty PVC construction, this Sevylor Cooler Float is as ready for adventure as you. Buy it today for all-season fun.
Sevylor Cooler Float:
- Fits Coleman 28qt coolers and others of similar size or smaller
- 2 Snap 'n Stay Systems to snap Sevylor products together on both sides
- Connect to inner tubes and floaters
- 4 cup holders on the float perimeter
- Extra heavy duty PVC construction
- Relax on the water with your friends and family
|Manufacturer Part Number:||2000010628|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||33.00 x 25.00 x 6.50 Inches|
Ask a question
- this float is like any other water float that you can purchase. it does not require a special pump. you can blow it up by mouth in less then 5 minutes. Or you can buy an air mattress pump at wal mart that has different nipples to inflate it. The one i purchased was around $15.by lashel4u7/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We didn't have any problems inflating. In order to release the air you need to squeeze the valve. Did you try that when you inflated it? My dad inflated mine and my friend inflated hers, both without any issue. She inflated hers right at the gas station too.by RGenie8/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You do need a pump but you can buy them anywhere, look for the ones for air mattresses.by stephanieerin7/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just blew it up myself manually. you could use a shop vac reversed to blow.by HBHBHB7/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I inflated both of mine by mouth. The safety valves makes it easy to in flate/deflate. No special pump needed. We use ours tubing on the river works great.by tsilva7/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you can use an air mattress pump that has the 3 different style adapters or you can blow it up with your lungs - the old fashion way.by 17Liberty767/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- just a basic hand pump like for rafts and pool toys you can get one at walmart cheapby Jp33247/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $18.96 List price $21.99Save $3.03
- $260.85 Was $275.66Save $14.81
- from $28.91