Much bigger than original, better valves, although bottom ones can become undone. Cons are fish holdres are kinda useless, as well as the motor mount if you dont use an extra sturdy one for sale separately.
About This Item
Sevylor 6-Person Fish/Hunt Inflatable Boat with Berk:
- 63 percent more room than our 2014 model
- Heavy-duty PVC construction is rugged for lake use
- Multiple air chambers allow the other chambers to stay inflated if one is punctured
- Airtight System is guaranteed not to leak
- Berkley Quick Set Rod Holder is adjustable for enhanced hands-free fishing
- Outboard motor mount fittings let you add up to 4HP and get there faster
- Sevylor trolling motor fittings expand your fishing capabilities
- Delrin swivel oarlocks let you row naturally and easily
- Battery bag keeps your motor's battery dry and out of the way
- Tunnel chambers enhance side-to-side stability
- Double Lock valves use 2 locking points for easy inflation/deflation
- Gear pouch keeps supplies and snacks close at hand
- Inflatable seats add height for more comfortable rowing and fishing
- Chafing pads add comfort while rowing
- Grabline makes it easy to climb in and out
- Carry handles make it easy to carry in and out of the water
- Drain plug saves you time and effort when packing up
- Fits 6 people
- NMMA certified to hold up to 1250 lbs
- Inflated dimensions: 11' 5" x 6' 1"
- 90 day limited warranty
proposition 65 reasons:WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
137.25 x 73.00 x 11.75 Inches
Bigger than old model, better valves
Inflatable Fishing Boat
Easy to inflate, plenty of room for 2 adults, relatively inexpensive. Difficult to maneuver with just oars, but we added a small motor and now it moves along very nicely.
Good for rafting
I bought this to go rafting down the river. A friend bought one 3 years ago for this reason and loves it. Has to be pretty durable to take the granite rock. I'll be taking it out on the lake to fish also. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
So I don't have one of the newer ones I bought one of the older models of this boat when I was stationed up in AK and that was 06 I took it out and ran into some good size tree branches under water and no punctures. Still have the same one stuffed in my storage closet and no cracks leaks or nothing. So if you want something that's not too expensive and will last you a good while this would be it next to a J boat.
Leaks in the box
Have the old version of this boat for 15 years. So just bought this new 6 person... 7 holes in it out of the box! What kind of quality control is that?
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question