Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $88.56 List price $117.14Save $28.58
- Clearance$87.99 Was $99.99Save $12.00
About this item
About this item
Organize your home or office with the Seville Classics Home-Style 5-Shelf UltraZinc Steel Wire Shelving System. This shelving system is built with a heavy duty durable steel construction, allowing the entire unit to hold up to 1500 pounds evenly distributed on leveling feet and 130 pounds evenly distributed on casters. Each shelf is adjustable at one-inch intervals and can interlock with multiple, similar-sized Seville Classics Home-Style branded shelving for your convenience. The shelves are constructed of steel wire and plated with UltraZinc Finish, which provides a soft bright metallic finish (similar to chrome). The zinc plating process is better for the environment (compared to chrome plating); fewer harmful chemicals are used in the zinc plating process. Another benefit of the UltraZinc plating is the durability of this finish. It is compactly designed to fit anywhere in your home, making it a great choice for smaller homes.
Seville Classics Home-Style 5-Shelf UltraZinc Steel Wire Shelving System:
- Overall dimensions: 30" x 14" x 60"
- Shelves adjustable at 1" intervals
- Shelf dimensions: 30" x 14"
- 5-shelf wire shelving unit comes with locking wheels for extra stability
- Easy assembly without tools
- 3/4" diameter poles
- Each shelf can support a weight capacity of up to 300 lbs (on leveling feet) evenly distributed
- Entire unit can support a weight capacity of up to 1500 lbs (on leveling feet) evenly distributed
- Entire unit can support a weight capacity of up to 110 lbs (on casters) evenly distributed
- Finish: zinc-plated steel (UltraZinc finish)
- Model# SHE14305ZB
|Recommended Room:||Kitchen , Dining Room|
|Number of Shelves:||5|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SHE14305ZB|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||30.00 x 14.00 x 60.00 Inches|
Ask a question
- You can probably send them an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Their website is www.sevilleclassics.com.by Larry6/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- contact Seville they should be able to send you replacements.by crowinghen6/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What is the difference in color between zinc and chrome? They appear the same in the photo.
- The zinc is slightly less shiny and glossy, and it can have a bit of a very faint "white smokey streaks" appearance in place of the very polished mirrored look of chrome. I think the zinc might scratch easier too. All IMO.by CastIronChef6/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The chrome provides a very reflective finish, while the zinc is more of a matte finish. (But both are silver in color.)by CommunityAnswer1/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- From the top of the first shelf to the floor it is 61" or 5'1" tall including the casters.by Sewcrazy6810/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Seville Classics 5-Shelf Home-Style Steel Wire Shelving measures 30 x 14 x 60 inches and weighs 39 pounds.by CommunityAnswer10/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?