Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- Rollback$40.45 Was $59.88Save $19.43
About this item
About this item
This Seville Classics 4-Tier Shelf is a foldable shelving unit great for storing any items that you desire. The Seville Classics 4-Tier Shelf contemporary style will add flair to your living room, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen or office! The wrought-iron Seville Classics Shelf folds flat for easy storage or transportation. With the new snap-on feature, you can now connect multiple units horizontally for a complete custom fit.
Seville Classics 4-Tier Square Iron Shelf:
- The Seville Classics Shelf features a contemporary style
- Satin pewter finish
- Folds flat for easy storage
- Individual shelves "snap" into place
- Connect multiple units horizontally for a custom fit
- The square iron shelf is pre-assembled
- Weight: 13 lbs
- Dimensions: 13"W x 11.25"D x 44.25"H
- 1-year warranty
- Model# SHE04125
Got Questions? Contact the manufacturer at 1-800-323-5565 or at firstname.lastname@example.org - reference item# SHE04125
About Seville Classics
For over 30 years, Seville Classics has focused on bringing innovative Houseware and Hardware products to homes and businesses while providing industry leading design, quality, and pricing. In addition to being a manufacturer and distributor, Seville Classics' commitment to sustainability, customer service, support and satisfaction has established an alliance with the world's largest retailers as an esteemed supplier and retail partner. Our success transpires from our mission to work with the highest level of integrity to bring the best value to our worldwide customers.
|Number of Shelves:||4|
|Capacity:||4 , 250 - 400 lbs , 350 - 450 kg|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SHE04125|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||13.00 x 11.25 x 44.25 Inches|
Ask a question
- Mine is loaded with canned goods and it is still strong and solid.by wags3410/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Customer service number 1-800-323-5565. Great question, I just went ahead and loaded that bad boy with LOTS of canned goods........by NotGonnaFib9/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On their website it says it hold 90 lbs per shelf.by tennesseewalmartqueen9/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not for sure of exact weight but it can hold allot, it's all metal shelf, probably about 20lbs per shelf.by workharddieproud10/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- shelf holds folders and binders (standing up on end) full of sheet music without any moving around at all. The binders are large and fairly heavy.by nanna2many6/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have laundry soap and a gallon of water on each shelf. Holds fine.by michdub10/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can I put a microwave and toaster oven on these shelves or it probably want fit cause of the width????
- If your appliances are the correct fit, yes. However, these are metal and that conducts the heat. So the whole unit will get warm or maybe even very hot. Please use safety and caution as your guide.by NotGonnaFib6/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely not to the microwave. Maybe if it was a small toaster oven but I wouldn't recommend it.by Coastmomma6/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This one is too small, but I think there is a larger one available that might workby hippiechick7010/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Microwave won't fit. Regular toaster yes but not the toaster oven.by Sienna111710/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- If you can match the thread pattern, yes. I think it would be easy with help from a hardware attendant. The pantry would have to be 4 feet high and 12 by 14 inches without restrictions.by JJMLoml9/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not really by the design. If you are handy at fabrication, maybe.by NotGonnaFib9/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Modification is up to the customer. However, product does not have an explicit feature to do so.by CommunityAnswer12/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?