Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$17.62 List price $23.92Save $6.30
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Always be ready to wipe things clean in any situation with this 70-Count pack of Seventh Generation Disinfecting Wipes. Each sheet can disinfect hard, nonporous surfaces in one easy step. Using a thyme-based botanical ingredient, these multi-surface wipes will kill 99.99 percent of germs, including Influenza A. This product is EPA registered and is powered by CleanWell technology.
Seventh Generation Botanical Disinfecting Multi-Surface Wipes, 70-Count:
- Disinfects while you clean
- Quick and easy to use
- EPA registered
- Botanical disinfecting wipes can kill 99.99% of germs, including Influenza A
- CleanWell technology
- Works on hard, nonporous surfaces
California Proposition 65 Warning: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm
Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Thymol (Present as a Component of Thyme Oil): (0.05%). Other Ingredients: (99.95%). Other Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Copper Sulfate Pentahydrate (Bluestone), Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, and Essential Oil Fragrance (Citral is a Component of these Essential Oils) (Origanum Vulgare, Cymbopogon Nardus, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus).
Instructions: Directions for Use: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. For heavily soiled or greasy areas, pre-cleaning is required. To Open Package: Open the lid and pull corner of wipe from center of the roll. Feed wipe through the guide, pulling it through to next perforation. Tear off wipe at perforation and close lid to retain moisture. To Clean: Wet the surface with the wipe & wipe clean. For stubborn stains, let stand for a few minutes. To Disinfect: 1. Wet the surface with the wipe (spot test to check surface compatibility). 2. Leave visibly wet for 10 minutes. Allow to air-dry. No rinsing or wiping is required (even on food contact surfaces). Storage and Disposal: Dispose of wipe in trash after use. Do not flush. Tightly close lid between uses to retain moisture. Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this empty container. Offer empty container for recycling. If recycling is not available, discard container in trash.
|Capacity:||70 wipes [1 lb 1.4 oz (492 g)]|
|Scent:||Citrus , Lemongrass|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Recommended Use:||Nonporous Surface , Hard Surface|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||22813|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.40 x 4.20 x 4.20 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, these wipes are not biodegradable.by CommunityAnswer1/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The wipes are not specifically tested for effectiveness against strep, so we do not have that information. They are tested to kill over 99.99% of household germs, specifically: Influenza A virus, H1N1, Rhinovirus type 37, Methicilin-resistant S. aureus (MRSA), Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.by Seventh Generation10/13/2016Written by a verified representative from Seventh GenerationWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?