Check out these related products
- $59.47 List price $70.00Save $10.53
- $43.59 Was $49.43Save $5.84
- $30.64 List price $36.40Save $5.76
- $51.87 List price $61.20Save $9.33
- $42.33 List price $47.00Save $4.67
- $43.25 List price $52.40Save $9.15
- $51.24 List price $63.60Save $12.36
- $46.23 List price $55.80Save $9.57
- $49.61 List price $61.20Save $11.59
Seven Strategies of Assessment for Learning
Consider these popular products
- $3.72 List price $3.95Save $0.23
- $22.24 List price $31.00Save $8.76
- $2.46 Was $2.66Save $0.20
- $10.01 List price $16.99Save $6.98
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This practical new book from Pearson Assessment Training Institute organizes research-based recommendations about classroom assessment practices around three formative assessment questions: "Where am I going?"; "Where am I now?"; and "How can I close the gap?" The framework is sequenced so that you can easily weave assessment for learning practices into daily teaching and assessment activities. The Seven Strategies are organized around the three big questions:
Where Am I Going?
Strategy 1: Provide a clear and understandable vision of the learning target.
Strategy 2: Use examples and models of strong and weak work.
Where Am I Now?
Strategy 3: Offer regular descriptive feedback.
Strategy 4: Teach students to self-assess and set goals.
How Can I Close the Gap?
Strategy 5: Design lessons to focus on one aspect of quality at a time.
Strategy 6: Teach students focused revision.
Strategy 7: Engage students in self-reflection and let them keep track of and share their learning. Also included in:
- Total Professional Development Package - ISBN 9780132548922
- Seven Strategies of Assessment for Learning - 10 Books Package - ISBN 9780131392823
Visit ""http: //ati.pearson.com"" to read more articles on assessment, download study guides, and more
|Number of Pages:||260|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.50 x 11.00 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.