Similar items in stock
Sesame Street: Elmo's A-to-Zoo Adventure - Nintendo Wii
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
New-Sesame Street: Elmo's A-to-Zoo Adventure - Nintendo Wii
Teachers letters through engaging mini-games Easy to follow audio-visual directions that preschoolers can master on their own Use the second Wii Remote to drop-in and assist your child when needed Game difficulty adapts to your child's level Wii and Nintendo DS versions include Gameplay Helpers to simplify gameplay for your preschooler
|Genre:||Kids & Family|
|Required Peripherals:||Wii Remote|
|Video Game Genre:||Miscellaneous - kids / children's games & entertainment|
|Video Game Platform:||Nintendo Wii|
|Compatible Devices:||Game console|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1000156460|
|Subgenre:||Mini-Game(s) / Party Game|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Publisher:||Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Inc.|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 5.00 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- We purchased this game for our two and a half year old. And, he still does not really understand the concept. He thinks it is something you are supposed to watch. We are working on it with him and looking forward to him being able to play it on his own. But yes, I would say that it is probably too difficult for a two year old. But, all kids are different! And, they can always grow into it. The description claims that you can assist them with your own remote... we haven't tried that yet but that may be the answer. And, as long as it holds their attention and they think they are doing it themselves, I think it would still be worth it. I have a boy... and nothing seems to hold his attention for very long! Ha, ha!by An anonymous customer1/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My 2 1/2 year old grandsons play with it. So probably with a little more adult guidance your grandchild could too.by Diane19541/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's a little too hard for my 2yr old grandson, but if you play it with him its all good.by lahapay12/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It is difficult for my three year old.by Momoftwoboys112/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- my son is 2 and a half and plays wii games with ease using a nintendo controller but finds the "intuitive sideways control" actions of the wii awkward (tilting action + terrible sensitivity = unplayable). This game would be easy if you could use the remote to point and click with a cursor like on the sesame street website. So, for that reason and not educationally I think it might be difficult for a two year old, because my son knows his letters. Difficulty aside, your 2 yr old will be bored with this game.... that goes for any age group. Don't buy it.by Jhep12/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, my daughter is just shy of 3 years and has nothing but difficulties with this!by steelerfanmommy12/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you...I actually went to the store tonight to buy and then realizing how difficult is is for ME to get the Wii cursor to go where I want it, I figured it would be impossible for a 2 yr old. I appreciate your honesty!! I went with a Fisher Price product instead.by FirstTimeGrandmom12/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Too difficult for adult. The Wii remote does not respond wellby An anonymous customer12/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with an Elmo-themed "boot" that goes over the traditional Wii remote. However, we found that when you place the boot on the remote, it has difficulty syncing with the game console. So... not sure how useful it is or if that is the joystick you are referring to. We purchased the kid-sized Wii remotes also available on the Wal-Mart website and the kids seem to really enjoy those.by An anonymous customer1/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine included an Elmo joy stick cover.by Diane19541/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you get a cover for your current remote only! NO JOYSTICKS! JUST ELMO COVER FOR WII REMOTEby steelerfanmommy12/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- its an elmo cover that goes over the remoteby Angelsmommy0712/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?