Sturdy and aesthetic. Great for extra seating and an extra small person's bed for our cabin.
Serta Chelsea 3-Seat Multi-function Upholstery Fabric Sofa, Navy Blue
- Multi-functional: sofa, lounger and bed
- High density foam seat back cushion, quality fabric
- Kiln Dried solid hardwood frame
- Metal leg with chrome finish
- Polyester Fabric
- Ships in one carton (All hardware required for assembly is located inside the compartment underneath the futon.)
About This Item
- This Serta sofa futon is constructed with a high-quality wooden frame
- Polyester fabric
- Metal legs with chrome finish are sturdy adding durability and stability
- The contemporary design can blend into any home or office decor
- Converts into a bed: Make a quick guest bed for visitors with a fully reclining backrest and removable armrests
- This futon can be assembled easily
- Available in multiple colors such as black, blue, brown, gray and light gray
- Sofa: 66.1"L x 33.1"W x 29.5"H
- Bed: 66.1" L x 37.6"W x 15.0"H
- Item weight 51.7 lbs
- Seat height 15"
- Seat 66.1"W x 19.8"D
- Seat cushion thickness 7.1"
- Backrest 66.1"W x 16.1"H
- Back cushion thickness 5.1"
- Seating load weight capacity 792 lbs
- Sleeping load weight capacity 264 lbs
- Carton dimensions are 66.9" x 38.6" x 7.5"
- Carton weight: 66 lbs
proposition 65 reasons:Lead
Wood Dust, is known to the State to cause cancer. Also, these raw wood products may release Methanol, which is known to the State to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Specific wood dust warning information can be found at/wood www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Fabric Care Instructions: SPOT CLEAN — INDOOR UPHOLSTERY — Regularly clean to prevent dust buildup. Use a clean soft slightly damp cloth to dust. Clean spills as soon as it occurs with damp cloth and dry area. Spray stains with a mild solution of soap and water, wipe and dry area in circular motion alternating clock and counterclockwise. Avoid soaking your furniture in soap or water by cleaning and towel drying a small area at time.
66.1”L x 33.1”W x 29.5”H
Multi-functional: sofa, lounger and bed
66.1” L x 37.6”W x 15.0”H
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
66.10 x 33.10 x 29.50 Inches
Small space need to create an extra bed
Purchased because need a second bed in my boys room. My oldest is off to college and I need something that will fit in the room but can serve duel purpose. This is perfect it folds back up when my oldest goes back to college. Takes up little space. Love that it comfortable as well. Its perfect.
I was a little skeptical about the comfort level of the seat and I so I was surprised when I finished the assembly and sat on it. I will have to see how it holds up over time once I use it for a while. It is well worth what I paid for it. (Bought it on sale!) Pros: cheap, 10 min assembly, comfortable, perfect for a small room. Cons: low to ground, bed is best if you're under 5'10”, be aware or weight capacity(not exactly a Con but it is suitable <2 average weight persons)
The perfect solution
I needed extra sleeping arrangements for my grandchildren but not wanting another bedroom setup. I installed this into my office and it was perfect because my grandson camped out in my office on this bed/sofa the entire time he spent with me and you know how much teenage boys love their own space. It was a perfect solution to accommodate everyone in my son's family.
Not Bad, but not the best.
Not a bad option if youâre looking for a futon. In my opinion it is not true to color. At least this one isnât. It is comfortable. Does not feel very durable. Perfect size for my small living room. Shorter than I thought it would be. Still very satisfied with my purchase. The color was what I was most excited about because Iâm trying to create a certain palette in my new apartment. ð
Feet of couch break after everyday use
We've had this futon since the middle of November and I'm disappointed in the quality. The bottom part of the futon has a small wooden piece where the feet connect, and ours is already broken from normal everyday use. We don't plop down by any means. I have a feeling we'll be removing the feet and just sitting on it on the floor. I would not recommend this product.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.