About This Item
USB to RS232 Serial Adapter is designed to incorporate Optical Isolation and Surge Protection with an industrial-grade metal case to ensure your computers safety. The 4-Port RS-232 USB-to-Serial adapter can connect to a USB host port or USB hub to add 4 new serial communication ports to your system.
Your computer is well protected since the surges and spikes cannot cross the optical link. Each serial port is individually protected by surge protector to withstand electrostatic discharge and power surges up to 25KV ESD. Surge suppression on all signals prevent from damages caused by lightning or high voltage.
- Adds four industrial RS-232 serial ports with optical isolation by connecting to a USB host port.
- 2000V DC optical isolation / 25KV ESD surge protection
- Installed as standard Windows COM port
- SECC metal chassis with DIN rail bracket
- RS-232 data signals: TxD RxD RTS CTS DSR DTR DCD RI GND
- Full RS-232 modem control signals and hardware/software flow control
- High speed serial port with the baud rate up to 921.6K bps
- 128 byte transmit FIFO & 384 byte receive FIFO
- Non-standard baud rates supported
- LEDs for Power TxD and RxD for easy port monitoring and diagnostics
- Serial port protected with surge protection of 25KV
- Terminal power adapter of 5V 2A provided
- Easy Plug and Play installation and RS232 device connection
- COM port number assigned can be changed to any COM port number required
- Works with USB 1.1 & 2.0 host port
- Supports Windows 8 Windows 7 Vista 2003 XP 2000 and Linux
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question