About This Item
The USB to 8 RS422/485 ports adapter is a self-powered device but it also includes a 5Volt 2Amp power supply (pictured above) for applications with high power consumption. This device offers easy plug and play installation and RS-422/RS-485 device connection. There is no need to open the chassis to set the operation modes since the eight DIP switches are located externally for easy RS-422 RS-485 mode settings.
The high speed serial port with the 128 byte FIFO allow high speed communication even in heavy loaded systems. Unique features reduce the system load. The serial port also allows unusual speed settings like 500.000bps.
- Adds eight RS-422 or RS-485 serial ports by connecting to a USB port
- No need to open chassis to set operation modes- eight external DIP switches for easy RS-422 RS-485 mode settings
- Installed as standard Windows COM port
- SECC metal chassis with DIN rail bracket
- RS-422 data signals: TxD- TxD+ RxD+ RxD- GND RTS- RTS+ CTS+ CTS-
- RS-485 4-wire data signals: TxD- TxD+ RxD+ RxD-
- RS-485 2-wire data signals: Data- Data+
- Automatic transmit and receive control for 2-wire RS-485 half-duplex mode
- Built-in termination and biasing
- High speed serial port with the baud rate up to 921.6K bps
- Non-standard baudrates supported
- LEDs of Power TxD and RxD for easy port monitoring and diagnostics
- Serial port protected with surge protection of 10KV
- Self-powered. One switching terminal power adapter of 12V 1A provided
- Easy plug and play installation and RS-422/RS-485 device connection
- COM port number assigned can be changed to any COM port number required
- Works with USB 1.1 and 2.0 host port
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.