About This Item
The USB Quad Serial Adapter is designed to make serial port expansion quick and simple. Connecting to a USB port on your computer or USB hub the USB Quad Serial Adapter instantly adds four RS-232 serial communication ports to your system. By taking advantage of the USB bus the USB Quad Serial Adapter makes it easier than ever to add serial ports and serial devices to your system with easy plug-and-play and hot plug features.
There are no IRQ & COM port conflicts since the ports don't require any additional IRQ DMA memory as resources on the system. The USB 2.0 Quad Serial Adapter is bus-powered and it works with the USB host port supplying power of 500mA.
- Adds four RS-232 serial port by connecting to USB port
- Installed as standard Windows COM ports
- Full RS-232 modem control signals
- RS-232 data signals: TxD RxD RTS CTS DSR DTR DCD RI GND
- Serial ports speed up to 921.6K bps
- USB cable of 0.9 meter included Bus-powered.
- System requirement: USB host port of 500 mA.
- Easy plug & play installation and RS-232 device connection
- Works with USB 1.1 & 2.0 host port
- SECC sheet metal chassis with DIN rail bracket
- Dimensions: 167 mm x 102 mm x 29 mm 189 mm x 102 mm x 29 mm (with DIN rail bracket)
- Four DB9 male connectors
- COM Port Number can be changed to COM1 to COM4 to support HyperTerminal or any other COM port number required
- Supports Windows Vista 98 98 SE ME Windows 2000 2003
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question