Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening Toothpaste Twin Pack
About this item
About this item
Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening Toothpaste Twin Pack is designed to build increasing protection against tooth sensitivity. Gentle Sensodyne Whitening Toothpaste will harden enamel, protect against the effects of acid erosion, aid in the prevention of dental cavities and whiten tooth enamel simultaneously. Sensodyne Pronamel Toothpaste protects your teeth against sensitivity to cold, heat, acids, sweets and contact. This gentle Sensodyne Pronamel Whitening Toothpaste is offered in a twin value pack.
- Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening Toothpaste Alpine Breeze Twin Value Pack - 2 PK.
- Sensodyne Alpine Breeze Pronamel Gentle Whitening Twin Value Pack.
- Daily fluoride toothpaste for sensitive teeth.
- Strengthens and re-hardens enamel protects against the effects of acid erosion*.gsk.
- Multi - action.
- Acid protection fromula.
- 9 out of 10 dentists* Recommended brand.
- #1 Dentist recommended brand for protection against acid erosion.
- Acid protection formula.
- Dentists have been recommending Sensodyne for the past 20 years.
- ProNamel is from the makers of Sensodyne and is highly recommended by dentists.
- Brushing twice a day with ProNamel toothpaste strengthens enamel and protects against future acid attacks.
- And, since ProNamel toothpaste has fluoride it helps protect against cavities too.
- Brushing twice a day with ProNamet helps to: Protect enamel against the effects of acid erasion.
- Restore natural whiteness.
- Clean effectively and freshen breath.
- Provide cavity protection.
- Maintain healthy teeth and gums.
- ProNamel is also suitable for people with sensitive teeth.
- Uses: Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact.
- Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
- Always follow the label.
- Help protect your enamel against the effects of acid erosion.
- Dentists have reported a growing dental, health concern due to changing modern diets.
- Acid erosion even teeth without cavities can be affected.
- *Acids in everyday food such as some fruit and acidic drinks, like orange, juice and wine, can dissolve minerals from our teeth, softening the enamel surface which is then more easily worn away.
- As the enamel becomes thinner, teeth can become visibly less white, weaker and sensitive.
- Sensodyne Pronamel gentle whitening toothpaste is formulated to help protect against the effects of acid erosion and also gently, yet effectively, remove stains, helping restore teeth to their natural whiteness.
- As it contains fluoride it also provides the benefits of a regular toothpaste.
- This product contains no sugar.
- Sensodyne, Pronamel, and device marks are registered trademarks of the GSK group of companies.
- Questions or comments?
- Call toll-free 1-866-844-2797.
- 2015 GSK.
Ingredients: Active Ingredients - Purpose.Potassium Nitrate 5% - Antihypersensitivity.Sodium Fluoride 0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion - Anticavity.Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, PEG-8, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Flavor, Titanium Dioxide, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Hydroxide.
Instructions: Directions: adults And children 12 years of age And older: apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least one minute, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day (morning And evening) or as recommended by a dentist or physician. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of teeth. Children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or physician.