Got this phone for my two older kids and they love it. Only one flaw is that it doesn't hold a charge for long periods of time. Maybe 2-3 hours.
About This Item
- Advanced mobile experience: Features iOS 9, full of enhancements you'll appreciate every day. The more you do with iOS 9, the more you'll wonder how you ever did without it.
- Compatible with GSM carriers, including AT&T and T-Mobile
- Also compatible with GSM SIM Kits, including Cricket Wireless, Tracfone, Net10, H2O, GoPhone and Simple Mobile.
- A9 chip with M9 motion coprocessor: Delivers outstanding overall performance for opening and running applications, flipping through menus, running home screens and more.
- 4G LTE speed: Provides fast web connection for downloading apps, streaming content and staying connected with social media.
- 5.5" Retina display with IPS technology: Its compact screen is perfect for viewing photos and text messages.
- 12.0MP camera: Capture images and videos on the go. Features a built-in LED light. The 5.0MP front-facing camera helps you take selfies.
- 64GB of internal memory: Provides plenty of storage space for your contacts, music, photos, apps and more.
- 3G Data Capable,4G Data Capable,Bluetooth Enabled,Fingerprint Sensor,GPS,Internet Browser,Music Player,Speakerphone,Touchscreen,Wi-Fi Capable
- iPhone 6 Plus (in Grey, Gold, or Silver depends on the color you order)
- Lightning Cable
- Wall Charger
- Item comes packaged in an Aftermarket Box.
- SIM Card, User Manual & Headsets are NOT included!
Explore this item
Cell Phone Service Provider
|Cell Phone Type|
|Mobile Operating System|
You are viewing
Seller Refurbished Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64GB Unlocked GSM iOS Smartphone Black Silver Gold (Space Gray/Black)
|iPhone 6 Plus|
IPhone was good. No scratches. Clean. The only thing is that they sent a charger that didn't work.
Do not think the phone was actually refurbished. Battery, camera, digitizer issues within first 6 months. After fixed same issues months later.
Dont waste your time
For starters it says 2 day shipping, but its actually more like a week. To make matters worse when the phone finally arrived it would not even come on. Still waiting. Im sure it will only get worse when I try to set it up with phone plan (if it actually ever comes on) and due to my experience so far, im already dreading the return process. Just awful.
Horrible. Came dented and scratched up. The screen was fixed and new but even the charger was a 1 star omg. Never again. I want my money back ASAP
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question