Similar items in stock
Seiki SE241TS 24" 1080p 60Hz LED-LCD (1.5" ultra-slim) HDTV, Refurbished
Customers also bought these products
- from $3.98
- Clearance$6.80 Was $7.64Save $0.84
- $5.85 Was $7.71Save $1.86
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Seiki SE241TS 60Hz 24" LED-LCD HDTV provides a full HD resolution that will give you a clear and crisp picture. To get the best picture, simply use the provided HDMI port to connect an HD device. Movies will be enjoyable with the true 16:9 aspect ratio that delivers quality images for your viewing pleasure. The wide vertical and horizontal angles of this refurbished Seiki 24" 1080p LED HDTV will show a clear image from multiple angles. Your favorite programs can be easily viewed with the Seiki 24" LED HDTV (1.5" ultra-slim), which has a built-in digital tuner that allows you to watch not only your preferred digital programs, but HD shows, as well. This ENERGY STAR-certified TV meets strict energy-efficiency guidelines, making it a practical choice for the eco-conscious consumer.
Seiki SE241TS 24" 1080p 60Hz LED-LCD HDTV, Refurbished:
- 24" LED panel
With a 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution
- True 16:9 aspect ratio
View your movies as the director intended
- Wide 130-degree vertical and 140-degree horizontal angles
See a clear picture from anywhere in the room
- Built-in digital tuner
Watch digital broadcasts, including HDTV programs where available
- HDMI Inputs: 1
Enjoy a superior HD experience with HDMI, the one cable audio/video solution
- 24" screen measured diagonally from corner to corner
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.
TV stand sold separately. See all TV stands.
TV mount sold separately. See all TV mounts.
|Backlight Type:||LED (Light-Emitting Diodes)|
|Is Remote Control Included:||Y|
|Resolution:||1080p , HDTV|
|Connector Type:||1 x Coaxial Digital Audio, 1 x Component Video, 1 x Composite Video, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone, 1 x PC Audio In, 1 x RCA Audio L+R, 1 x RF (Coaxial), 1 x USB, 1 x VGA|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||RBSE241TS|
|Refresh Rate:||60 Hz|
|Response Time:||5 ms|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||15.80 x 22.50 x 15.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It does have a VGA input connection on the reverse of the monitor. As long as your PC has a VGA output then you should have no problems connecting it. (some newer mid to high tier PCs no longer come with a VGA connector)by TEKnicalServices6/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can! Either by connecting a VGA or HDMI cable from the computer to the TV/Monitor.by Slavik11/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The back of the unit appears to have a seriel connector for a computer cnnection.by tcpiii11/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there are several of ways to do it. 1.) If you have a digital video (DVI) or HDMI port on your computer. All you have to do is pick up a DVI to HDMI or HDMI to HDMI cable, plug it in, run the driver (if there is one) and your up and running. Cost is anywhere from $3.00 to $100 (and many prices in between) for the cable. Both give you the same picture but one is, most likely, more rugged than the other. 2.) If all you have is an VGA port there are a number of HDMI Type A to VGA Female Adapters that you just plug one end in to your VGA port and then to the HDMI cable or port and your up and running again. Cost $20-$80. 3.) If you don't have either of these ports on your system you can purchase a video card with 1GB of on board RAM with either a DVI port or and HDMI port (or one with both - most often both) from less than $40 to $400. Check the specifications and bus interface type.by Southcoaster11/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does. :)by Leslie9107/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby shopaholiccccccc7/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, there is a remoteby DenverAir7/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This ENERGY STAR-certified TV meets strict energy-efficiency guidelines, making it a practical choice for the eco-conscious consumer.by TEKnicalServices6/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, as specified in the description; "ENERGY STAR® Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities." Does that answer your question?by Slavik11/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $479.99 List price $999.99Save $520.00
- $289.99 Was $329.99Save $40.00
- $109.99 List price $119.99Save $10.00
- $649.99 List price $899.99Save $250.00
- Rollback$379.99 Was $399.99Save $20.00
- $349.99 Was $379.99Save $30.00
- $499.99 List price $899.99Save $400.00
- $139.99 List price $188.00Save $48.01