Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$20.56 List price $27.89Save $7.33
- Reduced Price$36.44 List price $48.09Save $11.65
- Clearance$6.33 List price $12.99Save $6.66
- Clearance$7.77 List price $15.99Save $8.22
- Clearance$14.29 List price $28.99Save $14.70
- Reduced Price$7.15 List price $14.99Save $7.84
- Clearance$6.27 List price $12.99Save $6.72
- Clearance$9.20 List price $18.99Save $9.79
- Clearance$8.95 List price $17.99Save $9.04
- Reduced Price$13.28 List price $26.99Save $13.71
- Reduced Price$10.45 List price $20.99Save $10.54
- Clearance$18.22 List price $36.99Save $18.77
- Clearance$7.64 List price $15.99Save $8.35
- Reduced Price$12.34 List price $24.99Save $12.65
- Reduced Price$39.46 List price $52.65Save $13.19
- $24.11 Was $25.76Save $1.65
- Reduced Price$9.57 List price $19.99Save $10.42
- Clearance$9.67 List price $19.99Save $10.32
- Clearance$11.34 List price $22.99Save $11.65
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The SecurityMan Add-On Wireless Door Sensor for Air-Alarm II offers a wireless transmitting distance of up to 450' and a 4-cm alarm distance. Using this sensor with your Air-Alarm will expand the alarm's capabilities. In disarm mode, the host chirps to notify you when the door is opened or closed. This product can also be used as a window sensor with the same smart beeping and zone LED indication to alert you of the opening of any window within its range. A 12-volt alkaline battery is included and will last up to two years before it needs replacing. The wireless door alarm is fully compatible with Air-Alarm II/IIB and downward compatible with Air-Alarm I and Air-Alarm-DL without smart beep features.
SecurityMan Add-On Wireless Smart Door/Window Sensors for Air-Alarm II:
- Wireless transmitting distance up to 450'
- 23 A 12 V alkaline battery lasts up to two years
- 4-cm alarm distance
- Host LED light flashes when door is open
- Host chirps when door is open and closed when in disarm mode
- Security door alarm comes with one-year warranty
|Cable Length:||4 Inches|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Recommended Use:||Surveillance , Security|
|Compatible Devices:|| Securityman Wireless Home Alarm System Kits: |
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SM-87L|
|Features:||Wireless door/window sensor air-alarm|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.80 x 4.75 x 2.55 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This product is screwed into the door or window frame.by CommunityAnswer8/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you can use screws or double sided tape. Both are provided.by SecurityMan Inc8/19/2015Written by a verified representative from SecurityMan IncWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I’d like to start off by saying thank you for considering our product, and by suggesting that you give us a call so that we can better assist you with any questions you may still have. Yes. for a list of other compatible sensors please visit our website at www.securitymaninc.com Please do not hesitate to contact our support team if you have any additional questions at: 1-888-977-3777 (M-F) 8:30amby SecurityMan Inc5/30/2014Written by a verified representative from SecurityMan IncWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How do these call out to one of the 5 programmed numbers? Do you have to be located somewhere with cell service or is it programmed through home line?
- I’d like to start off by saying thank you for considering our product, and by suggesting that you give us a call so that we can better assist you with any questions you may still have. The host requires a phone line (Land line, VoiP, etc) in order for it to dial out. Please do not hesitate to contact our support team if you have any additional questions at: 1-888-977-3777 (M-F) 8:30am – 5:30pm Pacificby SecurityMan Inc5/30/2014Written by a verified representative from SecurityMan IncWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $47.37 Was $56.63Save $9.26
- $18.52 List price $29.99Save $11.47