Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$87.83 List price $159.16Save $71.33
- Reduced Price$53.32 List price $82.59Save $29.27
Imation Secure Hard Drive IMN28637
Consider these popular products
- $78.94 Was $84.99Save $6.05
- $119.99 List price $149.99Save $30.00
- $54.99 Was $68.94Save $13.95
- $215.99 Was $249.99Save $34.00
- Rollback$77.95 Was $86.91Save $8.96
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Delivers state-of-the-art data protection with unprecedented ease and authentication flexibility. USB 3.0 offers high-speed file access with backwards compatibility to 2.0. Choose from three access options: traditional password, Imations revolutionary password-free authentication with any Bluetooth-enabled device, or for ultimate security, dual authentication requiring both a password and Bluetooth-enabled access. Drive Type: Portable Hard Drive Maximum Native Data Capacity: 500 GB.IMN28637. 28637. Imation Imation Secure Hard Drive.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hello Magnum07, Thank you for your question on the Imation Secure Hard Drive. The Secure Drive does not use Bluetooth for data transfer. It only uses Bluetooth as an alternative or addition to using a password for authentication. When the Secure Drive is attached to a PC with Bluetooth the Secure software will look for a specific Bluetooth device (phone, tablet, etc.) to be present before unlocking access to the drive. Version of Bluetooth does not really impact the authentication and speed is irrelevant for the small transactions required for authentication. I hope that helps answer your question. Thanks, Imation Product Supportby Imation Support8/14/2013Written by a verified representative from Imation SupportWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?