Our office employs people who love coffee. Our office supply company's price on coffee was extraordinarily high. I did some research looking for the best price I could find for Seattle's Best Level 4 and Walmart won by a landslide at $6.00 per 12 ounce bag. A great pot of coffee uses 1/2 cup measure of ground coffee per pot. 1/2 cup is 2 ounces, so each 12 ounce bag of Seattle's Best will make six pots of really good coffee for $1.00 per pot (which is six 10 ounce cups of coffee or five 12 ounce cups of coffee). I use a Keurig at home and the k-cups cost about 50 cents per cup....that equates to $2.50 - $3.00 for 5 or 6 cups. The savings is phenomenal for our office. We use airpots to keep the coffee fresh and go through 3 - 5 pots per day. Thank you, Walmart, for making it possible for us to have great coffee....even through the sequester!
About This Item
- Seattle's Best Coffee has a new look but the same premium beans, specially roasted for a smooth taste
- Signature Blend No. 4 Fair Trade Organic is now 6th Avenue Bistro Fair Trade Organic
- 6th Avenue Bistro is a dark roasted coffee with perfectly balanced bold and roasty flavor
- Our recommendation for a great cup of Seattle's Best Coffee is 1 tbsp (5 g) of ground coffee for every 6 fl. oz. (180 mL) of water
- For finest taste, use cold, filtered water and store ground coffee in a cool, dark place
Ingredients: Ground Coffee. Ground Coffee.
Instructions: How to brew & keep it tasting fresh.We suggest one rounded tablespoon of coffee for every 6 fl. oz. water, but it's your cup?make it exactly the way you want.
Explore this item
Seattle's Best Coffee
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
2.50 x 3.40 x 6.50 Inches
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.