This is an excellent coffee, especially if you like a strong, flavorful brew without the bitterness. Even my guests noticed the difference. Price is excellent. My local Shoprite stopped carrying it, so I am ordering from Walmart. However, I got only one bag rather than 2 I had ordered...
Seattles Best Coffee 6th Avenue Bistro (Previously Signature Blend No. 4) Dark Roast Ground Coffee 20-Ounce Bag
About This Item
- 6th Avenue Bistro is a dark-roast coffee with perfectly balanced, bold, and roasty flavor
- Signature Blend No. 4 is now 6th Avenue Bistro
- Our recommendation for a great cup of Seattle's Best Coffee is 1 tbsp. (5 g) of ground coffee for every 6 fl. oz. (180 mL) of water
- For best taste, use cold, filtered water and store ground coffee in a cool, dark place
- Each pack includes one 20-ounce bag of ground Seattle's Best Coffee
Ingredients: Ground Coffee
Instructions: Brew Up Some Smiles. We suggest one rounded tablespoon of coffee for every 6 fl. oz. of water, but it's your cup?make it exactly the way you want.
Seattle's Best Coffee
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
2.56 x 4.92 x 10.62 Inches
I recently tried Seattle's Best 6th Avenue Bistro ground coffee for the first time, and I am so glad I did. I am a busy mom of four young girls, so I am serious about my coffee. Seattle's Best 6th Avenue Bistro has a great flavor, it is not even bitter to drink black, like some other brands I have tried. I think I just discovered my new favorite coffee! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.