Enjoying a cup of this right now....
About This Item
- Seattle's Best Coffee has a new look but the same premium beans, specially roasted for a smooth taste
- Our House Blend is a full-flavored, medium roast coffee--balanced and smooth-roasted to perfection--that was born in Seattle
- Our recommendation for a great cup of Seattle's Best Coffee is 1 tbsp (5 g) of ground coffee for every 6 fl. oz. (180 mL) of water
- For finest taste, use cold, filtered water and store ground coffee in a cool, dark place
- Each pack includes a 12-ounce bag of ground Seattle's Best Coffee
Ingredients: 100% Arabica.
Instructions: How to Brew it Tasting FreshWe suggest one rounded tablespoon of coffee for every 6 fl. oz. water, but it's your cupâmake it exactly the way you want.
Seattle's Best Coffee
Seattle's Best Coffee LLC.
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
3.78 x 2.95 x 7.28 Inches
Great coffee and good price.
Wakes me up!
I tried Seattle’s Best House Blend coffee for the first time yesterday. I use a drip coffee maker and I loved the aroma as it was making. I’m that person who needs coffee to wake up. This coffee smelled amazing as it was brewing. Made from Latin American beans, this coffee was robust and smooth. It’s a medium roast. It comes in a nice easily recloseable bag to keep it fresh. I will definitely use this coffee in my mornings to get me going. I loved it! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rich, Smooth & Savory
I love the new look ! Tastes smooth, rich and savory. I have never tried Seattle's Best House Blend Medium Roast before and I am very pleased with the blend. I normally drink one cup in the morning and one cup after dinner and I have to say this is one of the best coffee's I've had, comparable to Starbucks. Overall, balanced and smooth full flavored taste and recommend a cup ! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question