We have only had the mattress a little over a week but it is a very nice set. I sleep really well. It is a great blend of firmness and cushion top. My back appreciates it!
Sealy Response Performance 13" Cushion Firm Euro Top Innerspring Mattress
Arrives by Thu, Dec 17
Solid surface that supports spinal health. Ideal for stomach sleepers
Ultra-thick mattress for those seeking a more luxurious option
Coiled springs support sleep health while providing air circulation for a cooling effect
An extra layer of padding, sewn flush to the mattress, for unseen, ultra-plush comfort
About This Item
- 13-inch cushion firm mattress and foundation set with exclusive Response Coil System to provide the perfect balance of comfort and deep down support for a superior night?s rest
- Posturepedic Technology? delivers reinforced support under the heaviest part of the body, for even more support where it?s needed most
- 3-inch SealySupport? Firm Foam and 1-inch SealyCushion? Extra Soft Foam, a high quality foam for a more supportive feel plus SealyCool? Gel Memory Foam for additional flexible, durable support
- 2-inch SealyCushion? Air Foam made up of cushioning foam allows additional airflow and added softness, plus a ComfortLoft? Cover, a soft knit fabric with durable spun yarns for a plush feel next to your body
- SolidEdge? HD System, a reinforced foam border around the mattress edge so you can use the full surface of the mattress, as well as providing a solid seating surface
- ComfortLoft? Cover: A soft knit fabric with durable spun yarns for a plush feel next to your body
Customer reviews & ratings
Totally comfortable. Easy to get to sleep on.
A pretty good buy from a good place.
- For kids
- Value for money
Not comfortable and not firm.
It is not firm and it doesn't support your back. I bought it December of last year and it became so uncomfortable and too soft that I ended up getting rid of it and had to buy a different mattress but definitely not a Sealy mattress. I dont recommend this mattress if you have back problems.
Worst mattress ever!
I am single sleeping on this bed only 8 month per year , in 2 years have sagged on sides hard ridge in center. Very uncomfortable... I have always had good luck with Sealy,but not this one. Just purchased another mattress (not Sealy). This was like sleeping on bricks with a layer of foam on top. Not Good for light person, can't imagine a heavier person sleeping on this.
After 6 month of use, its painful to sleep in it, i wake up everyday with back pain
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question