This is a great mattress for the the price and quality. I do alot of research when it comes to baby mattresses for my children and this one was the best. It was in my budget and it has great reviews and ratings. I am still pregnant but I am sure that it will work great for my little one. The main thing I look for in a crib mattress is coils, reviews, and price. When it came it was in a large heavy duty plastic bag but the mattress was fine. Also it met the "fold" test meaning if you can fold it in half with no problems then it is not firm enough for a baby.
About This Item
Sealy Ortho Rest Crib Mattress:
- 150 heavy gauge innerspring coils are durability tested for lasting use; steel coils offer a firm foundation and excellent support
- 2 hypoallergenic layers offer cushioned comfort for infants and toddlers
- Reinforced waterproof cover and binding resist liquids and stains
- Waterproof lock-stitched binding helps prevent mold, mildew and odor from seeping inside like cotton binding can allow
- Pretty silver-gray Paisley pattern cover is gender-neutral and easy-clean with soap and water
- Airflow pocket helps keep mattress fresh without the use of small metal vents
- Fits all standard-size cribs and toddler beds for years of use, passes ASTM crib mattress standards
- GREENGUARD GOLD certified for a healthier sleeping environment
- Passes all flammability tests without the use of flame retardants and passes all phthalate, lead and toxicity tests
- 10-year warranty on workmanship and materials
- Dimensions: 51.63"L x 27.25"W x 5.25"H for a snug fit in any JPMA certified standard size crib you choose
- Model# EM361-PML
Fabric Care Instructions: Wipe clean with damp cloth
Explore this item
|Dual Sided Firmness|
Cushioning - Comfort Layers
Easy-Clean Waterproof Cover
Waterproof Lock-Stitched Binding
Edge, Side & Corner Protection
Fits Full-Size Cribs and Toddler Beds
Take an interactive tour
The best crib mattress
I have bought 3 of these throughout the years. When my 3rd child was born, I, unfortunately, bought a different brand mattress, because it was cheaper. I regret that decision. So a few days ago I ordered this mattress again, because it worked so well with my first 2 children. My 1 year old boy sleeps so much better on this mattress. He doesn't wake up as much at night. This is the best crib mattress.
GREAT mattress, especially for the price
This mattress was purchased for my 2nd baby. For my 1st I spent $80 on a really good mattress and this one is equally just as great for less money. It's nice and firm like they're supposed to be (I can't believe anyone buys those $40 mattresses. After testing those out in person I would NEVER trust my infant to be safe on one of those). The quality between the $40 mattresses and this mattress are through the roof, and this is only $20 more! It doesn't sink in like crazy when you step on it, the sides are nice and sturdy so if the baby is sleeping on the edge it's not going to collapse beneath them and suffocate them. It's waterproof and has a nice thick cover. I bought this together with a waterproof mattress pad (it came in a bundle) and the pad was free. The weird thing was I saw this mattress on Walmart's website, and just kept scrolling down and then saw the bundle for the same price. Hopefully it's still there for you. Awesome deal!!!! Would totally recommend this to anyone.
We just ordered this for baby #2 got it in super fast with site to store. We chose it because we have had this one for our oldest for 3 years now and it's currently in her toddler bed. Very well built has never stained ripped and it has been jumped on all the time. I've laid on it and think it's very comfortable. You'll definitely get your money's worth on this.
Using as XXLarge Mastiffs dog bed
I purchased two of these mattresses and they are fantastic. I bought them for my rescued English Mastiffs - one of which weighs 230 lbs. and the other 176 lbs. XXlarge dog bed costs over $200 each and do not stand up over time. The dogs love these mattresses and, even with their weight, they do not crush them down. If children visit, I'm sure the dogs will share their "beds" with them.
when i went to walmart to buy a mattress they only had 2 different kinds. the other which was a flimsy kolcraft mattress, and this one. once i got it home and set it up it looks great in my graco lauren crib and it is very thick with not too much firmness and not too much softness. Im sure my son will love this when he comes home next week. oh and it was a great value also
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question