Seachoice Silicone Self-Fusing Tape, 1" x 10\'
About This Item
Seachoice Silicone Self-Fusing Tape, 1" x 10':
- Center ridge line facilitates uniform application of boat tape
- An excellent insulator with high dielectric strength (400 volts per mm)
- Revolutionary alternative to heat shrink tubing
- Begins curing immediately; completely cures within 24 hours
- Forms a permanent moisture tight seal
- Ideal for high-temperature applications (-65degree F to +500degree F)
- No adhesive residue upon removal
- Seamless self-fusing silicone tape
- Salt water resistant
proposition 65 reasons:This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
7.00 x 4.00 x 0.25 Inches
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question