Customers also considered
- Rollback$2.72 Was $2.97Save $0.25
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$6.97 List price $8.19Save $1.22
- Reduced Price$8.64 List price $9.56Save $0.92
- Reduced Price$6.05 List price $7.95Save $1.90
- Reduced Price$14.09 List price $17.99Save $3.90
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Your bathroom can smell lemony fresh and be brilliantly clean with Scrubbing Bubbles Antibacterial Lemon Bathroom Cleaner. The deodorizing Scrubbing Bubbles Cleaner has powerful foam to actively remove soap scum, hard water stains and dirt. This bubbles bathroom cleaner kills 99.9% of common bacteria including staphylococcus aureus (staph), klebsiella pneumoniae, escherichia coli, and enterococcus faecalis. Scrubbing Bubbles Antibacterial Lemon Bathroom Cleaner will not scratch surfaces, and it leaves a radiant shine and clean lemon scent after each use. Use the multi-surface bubbles bathroom cleaner to clean tubs, showers, doors, basins, glazed ceramic tile, sinks, counters, stainless steel, chrome, fixtures, fiberglass, vinyl and glazed porcelain surfaces. Scrubbing Bubbles Antibacterial Lemon Bathroom Cleaner works from every angle — even upside down, and cleans every nook and cranny of those hard-to-reach places. This Scrubbing Bubbles Cleaner comes in an easy-to-use 22 oz spray bottle.
Scrubbing Bubbles Antibacterial Lemon Bathroom Cleaner.:
- Dissolves soap scum
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Works from any angle
- Contains no CFC's
- Easy spray bottle, 22 oz
Warning Text: Precautionary Statements: Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals: Caution: Causes Slight Eye Irritation. Avoid Contact With Eyes. Wash Thoroughly With Soap and Water After Handling. First Aid: If In Eyes: Hold Eye Open and Rinse Slowly and Gently With Water For 15-20 Minutes. Remove Contact Lenses, If Present, After The First 5 Minutes, Then Continue Rinsing Eye. Call A Poison Control Center Or Doctor For Treatment Advice. Have The Product Container Or Label With You When Calling A Poison Control Center Or Doctor, Or Going For Treatment. Physical Or Chemical Hazards: Contents Under Pressure. Do Not Use Or Store Near Heat Or Open Flame. Exposure to Temperature Above 130F (54C) May Cause Bursting. Do Not Puncture Or Incinerate Container.
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: N-Alkyl (60%C14, 30%C16, 5%C12, 5%C18) Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chlorides 0.11%; N-Alkyl (68%C12, 32%C14) Dimethyl Ethylbenzyl Ammonium Chlorides 0.11%. Inert Ingredients: 99.78%.
Instructions: Directions For Use: It Is A Violation of Federal Law to Use This Product In A Manner Inconsistent With Its Labeling. Shake Well Before and During Use. to Clean: 1. Spray 6-8 Inches from Surface to Be Cleaned. 2. Allow Foam to Penetrate Soil. 3. For Heavily Soiled Areas, Let Stand Several Minutes Before Wiping. Remove By Wiping With A Wet Cloth Or Sponge. No Need to Wipe Dry. On Chrome, Rinse With Water. to Kill 99.9% of Bacteria: On Hard Non-Porous Surfaces, Spray Surface Until Thoroughly Wet. Let Stand For 1 Minutes. Then Wipe. For Heavily Soiled Areas A Pre-Cleaning Is Required. to Inhibit and Prevent The Growth of Mold and Mildew: Remove Gross Filth Or Heavy Soil Prior to Applying The Product For Treatment Against Mold and Mildew. On Hard Non-Porous Surfaces, Spray Surface Until Thoroughly Wet. Let Stand For 1 Minute. Then Wipe. Reapply As Needed. Storage & Disposal: Storage: Store In A Cool, Dry Place Away from Heat Or Flame. Disposal: This Container May Be Recycled Where Aerosol Can Recycling Is Available. Before Offering For Recycling, Empty Can By Using The Product According to The Label. Do Not Incinerate Or Puncture. If Recycling Is Not Available, Discard Empty Container In Trash. *Staphylococcus Aureus (Staph), Klebsiella Pneumoniae, Escherichia Coli (E.Coli), Enterococcus Faecalis.
|Capacity:||22 oz (1 lb 6 oz) 623 g|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||24705|
|Container Type:||Aerosol Can|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.25 x 13.00 x 5.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yesby XBURGHER9/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES IT CAN. THAT IS WHY I BUY IT. I HATE CLEANING THE OUTER TOILET. IT CLEANS EVERYTHING VERY WELL.by cookiefreak7/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I use it all over my bathroom. The sink, counter, toilet bowel and lid, and even the floor sometimes. But certainly the whole seat.by Gingerkittykitty10/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YESby ROSEANGELA11/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use them all over the toilet, inside and out. I do use a tablet that contains bleach in the tank so I'm careful not to spray the Scrubbing Bubbles into the toilet as there is a potential for hazardous chemicals to form. I also use it on the inside of my glass coffee pot when it needs cleaning, my stove top, anywhere that I don't want to scrub. If you are unsure test in a small hidden area first but anything porcelain or glass should be fine in my experience.by sewcraftyme12/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely,and it gets all the hard to reach dirt around the toilet seat hinges with no trouble at all.by tinkerbell36212/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can use it on the outside of the toilet, the inside of the toilet, the bathtub (inside & out), sink.by thedogshrink10/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this product can be used on glass.by CommunityAnswer2/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thanks for your interest, Paul! Disinfectant Scrubbing Bubbles® Bathroom Cleaner works great on a variety of bathroom surfaces – including glass shower doors. For a streak-free shine on windows and mirrors, you’ll want to give Windex® Glass Cleaners a try. – Heather, SC Johnson Consumer Careby Scrubbing Bubbles2/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I remember this as being a foam - how would one clean shower walls with it? Coat the whole wall in foam?
- I think it's just for toiletsby Donna2/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $2.67
- from $2.67
- from $17.54
- $6.29 Was $7.16Save $0.87