Customers also viewed these products
- Clearance$20.13 List price $22.57Save $2.44
- $8.52 Was $9.27Save $0.75
- $15.08 List price $16.59Save $1.51
- Clearance$16.75 List price $18.78Save $2.03
- Reduced Price$12.07 List price $15.86Save $3.79
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Helps grow high quality fruits and vegetables. Available Sizes: 2 pk. - 16 oz. bottles.
Miracle-Gro LiquaFeed Tomato Fruit & Vegetables, 2-16 oz Bottles:
- Overview and Benefits:
- Available Sizes:
- 2 pk. - 16 oz. bottles
- How to Use:
- Hose end feeder — read label for detailed instructions
- Watering can — attached LiquaFeed dosing spoon to bottle by removing cap and twisting dosing spoon on bottle
- Tilt bottle and gently squeeze so that liquid starts to fill the dosing spoon — fill to the top line and mix with 2 gallons of water, or fill to lower line to mix with 1 gallon of water (for tomatoes fill dosing spoon to top line and mix with 1 gallon of water to fulfill their higher nutritional needs)
- Pour LiquaFeed from dosing spoon into watering can and fill with water
- Apply diluted solution to the base of the plant.
- When to Apply:
- Use to feed in-ground or container fruit, vegetable, or herb gardens
- How Often to Apply:
- Feed every 7-14 days
- Where to Use:
- In-ground or container vegetable, fruit and herb gardens.
- Where Not to Use:
- Do not apply concentrate directly to plants or soil
- Coverage Area:
- Each bottle will feed 400 square feet in about 15 minutes when used with Miracle-Gro LiquaFeed Feeder
- Special Instructions:
- LiquaFeed Feeder or Dosing spoon should be used to apply/dilute plant food
- Associated Plants:
- All plants including flowers and edible plants
- Helps develop strong roots and grow high-quality fruits and vegetables.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Fertilizer Analysis:
- 9 - 4 - 9
- Disposal Methods:
- Empty Bottle: can be offered for recycling or disposed of in regular trash
- This is not the product label, always read and follow the product label before use
|Manufacturer Part Number:||100440|
|Features:||Use on Fruits/Vegetables|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.35 x 5.06 x 8.94 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If I had to guess I would say YES! Please see my review for more!by allybabalove5/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this will work well for your blackberry plants. There is not wait time to harvesting after use, just be sure to wash your berries prior to consuming them.by ScottsCustomerCare7/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Feed them as recommended by Miracle Gro, and WATCH OUT here they come!!!by Eagle708/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes absolutely! Please see my review for more!by allybabalove5/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely and if you feed them properly, stake them, and watch for bugs and parasites they will overwhelm you with what happensby Eagle707/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Miracle Liquafeed fertilizers can be used on all grass types. However, they are not the best fertilizers for lawns. You will get better results by using a fertilizer that is specifically designed for lawns.by ScottsCustomerCare6/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $10.15 Was $11.55Save $1.40
- $5.83 Was $7.49Save $1.66
- $6.25 Was $8.03Save $1.78