Scotch-Brite Microfibers Hardwood Floor Mop
Customers also considered
- $8.49 Was $9.98Save $1.49
Check out these related products
- $12.15 Was $18.53Save $6.38
- Reduced Price$10.13 List price $13.13Save $3.00
- Reduced Price$15.07 List price $23.45Save $8.38
- Reduced Price$5.58 List price $7.68Save $2.10
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep your hardwood floors clean with the Scotch-Brite Microfiber Hardwood Floor Mop. It is designed to be used wet or dry with floor cleaning liquids. The machine-washable mop head allows for easy cleanup, and it also lifts and traps dust and dirt effortlessly. This Scotch-Brite Hardwood Floor Mop works on all hard surfaces, not just hardwood flooring. You can also safely use it on vinyl, laminate and tile floors.
|Recommended Use:||HARDWOOD FLOOR|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MMMM005|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.20 x 5.90 x 59.10 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes,by JunkyardBallerina12/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is.by Catlady319/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, one of the reasons I purchased it.by BigRedVampireNurse5/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, that is how I use it...I use Zed to clean the floors, wash it out and apply the rejuvenate with that mop,,,,best mop I have ever had!by JunkyardBallerina3/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I haven't used it for waxing, but would think it would be perfect! A simple rinse and then throw it through wash and it should be ready to reuse for dusting or regular mopping!by NanaNotAShopper3/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Scotch-Brite(TM) Hardwood Floor Mop has two pivot points that swivels allowing a full range of movement.by Scotch-BriteSupport8/12/2016Written by a verified representative from Scotch-BriteSupportWas this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?