Customers also viewed these products
IPDBAT2 goBAT II Portable Backup Battery for iPad; iPhone and iPhone 5
Consider these popular products
- $14.81 Was $22.66Save $7.85
- $80.90 Was $100.52Save $19.62
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
New-IPDBAT2 goBAT II Portable Backup Battery for iPad; iPhone and iPhone 5
Charge your iPad and an additional USB powered device at once. Use your existing USB cables to charge most devices including:. iPad, iPhone, iPod, MP3, BlackBerry and more. Internal 5000mAh lithium-ion battery stores power for whenever you need it. 2.1 Amp USB port for charging iPad.
|Connector Type:||Total 2 : 4 pin USB Type A (power only)|
|Accessories Included:||Charger adapter , USB charge cable - external|
|Features:||Standby function, LED indicator , LED power meter, power level indicator button|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.40 x 4.50 x 6.80 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, the IPDBAT2 is compatible with an iPad 3rd Generation.by ScoscheCustomerService8/30/2013Written by a verified representative from ScoscheCustomerServiceWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the goBAT II should be able to charge your tablet as long as you have the appropriate charge cable.by ScoscheCustomerService9/13/2013Written by a verified representative from ScoscheCustomerServiceWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The total maximum charge output for the goBAT II would be 3 amps. If the charge output exceeds 3 amps, the goBAT II's overload circuit protection will shut it off.by ScoscheCustomerService9/28/2013Written by a verified representative from ScoscheCustomerServiceWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?