Consider these popular products
- Rollback$59.00 Was $69.97Save $10.97
26" Schwinn Searcher Men's Bike, Blue
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With a stylish design and useful features, this Schwinn Searcher Bike will take your riding experience to the next level. The bike is equipped with a steel comfort frame, making it a durable choice. With a Suntour suspension fork, this 26" Schwinn bike has all the necessary components to stand up to any riding style. The bike comes with 26" tires that will give you the grip and stability you need on virtually any surface, whether you are out on the trails or the road. Alloy rims add a look of sophistication and style to this blue Schwinn men's bike. The standard pedals on this bike will give you a secure foot hold to power your way down the road.
26" Schwinn Searcher Men's Bike, Blue:
- Frame: steel comfort frame
- Fork: Suntour suspension fork
- Gearing (# of speeds): Shimano 7-speed rear derailleur with SRAM grip shifter
- Brakes: front and rear alloy brakes
- Wheels/tires: 26" tires
- Rims: alloy rims
- Seat: quick-release, adjustable-height saddle
- Pedals: standard pedals
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: 54.5"L x 27"W x 10"H
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Bicycle Frame Size:||26"|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||S2672KM4DB|
|Number of Speeds:||2-9|
|Product Accessories Included:||Adjustable Seat Height|
|Bicycle Wheel Diameter:||26"|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||54.50 x 27.00 x 10.00 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I'm 5' 9' and the bike has plenty of room withe the seat even in the lowest position.by JimmyMack19603/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I'm 5'9" and 235, its plenty high, easy to adjust seat. It's a little bit shorter than what I was used to as a kid, but I think that's a mountain bike feature, they are all that way....by ARetiredguy1/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It sure canby JimmyMack19603/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What is that small gear thing ( red on the bottom rear, the chain goes around ) made off? I was afraid it maybe be plastic?
- The red thing is the idler gear and is often made of a durable plastic on many bikes. No worries about it failing as there isn't much stress on the gearby JimmyMack19603/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?