Beautiful bike! Schwinn out did them selves with this Collab with Detroit bikes. A great ride for the light paths I have to work. I feel like a princess with this fine ride. I upgraded the seat to a brooks saddle and mounted a wicker basket on the front. Like riding a dream.
About This Item
Schwinn Collegiate Urban Hybrid Bike, 8 speeds, 700c wheels, women’s 19 inch frame, green
Vintage style meets modern comfort and expert craftsmanship in the Collegiate urban hybrid bicycle by Schwinn. Each Collegiate was designed in Madison, WI, with frames hand welded in Detroit, MI, by Detroit Bikes. The Collegiate features a sleek urban frame, hand-crafted from U.S. sourced chromoly steel and imported parts, inspired by the iconic 1965 Collegiate Deluxe. With meticulous attention to detail, Schwinn designers included vintage touches like the seat-stay-to-top-tube junction and drop outs to retain that awesome old-school look. The simple 1x8 drivetrain with twist shifter and derailleur provides quick shifts and lets you take on hills with ease, while caliper brakes deliver crisp, reliable stopping power. The highly polished aluminum rims provide lightweight strength with the same classic look of chrome. And have we mentioned comfort? The Collegiate comes with ergonomic grips, swept back handlebar, and soft density foam saddle for superior comfort at each touchpoint. Plus, in honor of Schwinn’s 125th anniversary, the Collegiate comes with an exclusive booklet detailing the history of Schwinn bikes – complete with vintage images and fascinating details. Like all Schwinn bikes, the Collegiate comes with a limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own the bike. Get more out of your ride with the Collegiate. Enjoy the freedom of riding a Schwinn.
- The Collegiate features a sleek urban frame, hand-crafted from U.S. sourced chromoly steel and imported parts, inspired by the iconic 1965 Collegiate Deluxe to provide style and performance.
- Each bicycle was designed in Madison, WI, with frames hand welded in Detroit, MI, by Detroit Bikes.
- Simple 1x8 Shimano drivetrain with Revo twist shifter and Acera rear derailleur provide quick shifts so you can adapt to your terrain with ease.
- Front and rear caliper brakes deliver crisp, reliable stopping power.
- Highly polished aluminum rims provide the classic look of chrome, but with more durability and less weight. Fenders add vintage flair while helping to protect you from splashes.
- Ergonomic grips, swept back handlebar, and soft density foam saddle provide superior comfort at each touchpoint.
- 700c wheels and women’s medium frame measures 19 inches, a medium to large frame.
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
7.03 x 40.48 x 24.96 Inches
Manuals & Guides
Customer reviews & ratings
The envy of the other bikes. Stunning!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question