Customers also viewed these products
Schwinn 230 Recumbent Exercise Bike
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$293.37 List price $494.40Save $201.03
- Reduced Price$214.52 List price $372.00Save $157.48
- from $11.95
- $49.99 List price $79.99Save $30.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Only Schwinn can leverage more than 100 years of cycling expertise into better-engineered fitness products. The Schwinn 230 Recumbent Exercise Bike - with its walk-through design and scores of innovative features - is no exception.
Schwinn Recumbent Bike:
- The Schwinn 230 Recumbent Exercise Bike BioFit Comfort seat with dual position lumbar support and side bolsters for superior comfort
- Recumbent Handlebars with ergonomically placed heart rate sensors for better hand position while using heart rate programs
- Schwinn Bio-Fit pedals have a 1mm inclination to help keep your knees properly aligned
- The Schwinn Recumbent Exercise Bike has 16 levels of Eddy Current magnetic resistance
- Walk through design
- A full complement of workout programs including 1 Manual, 6 Profile, Calorie Goal, BMI Measurement, Recovery Test, Results Mode and Quick Start
- Large LCD computer display with complete workout statistics including Time, Interval Time, RPM, Watts, Distance, Pulse, Speed, Calories, and Resistance
- Console is adjustable for better viewing
- Built in magazine rack
- Bottle holder positioned under the seat within easy reach
- Transport wheels
- The Schwinn 230 Exercise Bike has 300 lbs user weight capacity
|Maximum Weight:||300 lbs|
|Has LCD Screen:||Large LCD Screen|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||100146|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||63.00 x 25.00 x 46.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- From the owners manual, page 5: The maximum user weight for this machine is 300 lb. (136 kg).by mistermopar4/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The owners manual states that the maximum weight is 300 lb/ 136 kg.by WannaBeRich2/21/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think there is a 300lb limit on this bike.by sinceretom2/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If I am reading the product information correctly, the user weight capacity of this bike is 300 lbs.by pbdg1/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm are both vertically challenged and have found the bike has sufficient settings for our sizes. You shouldn't have a problem at 5'2".by VitoC4/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Bike has a HUGE range of seat adjustment. My wife is 5'4, she uses it no problem at all. To put into perspective, the adjusting pin is centered under the seat, and the distance from the 1st seat adjustment pin hole to center of the pedal shaft is 21 inches. So the CENTER of the seat will be 21 inches from the center of the pedals, I would really think that just about anyone can use this bike. I'm 6'-1.5" by the way, and I still have 1 more adjustment to go on the opposite direction than you need! Great adjustment with this bike IMHO.by mistermopar4/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. My wife is 5'3" and we adjusted it so that it is very comfortable for her.by steve11963/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely!! I am a bit under 5 feet and this bike easily adjusts for my height and the height of a friend a few inches shorter. Very comfortable seat and backrest.by we12503/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I'm interested in this bike but want to know if it runs by electric, battery, or other?
- AC power is required. You will need a common household plug.by mistermopar10/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I runs via an A/C adaptor that comes with the unit, plugs into any wall.by Roy4410/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The main unit doesn't require any power, and the console is powered by an AC adapter.by WannaBeRich10/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It runs on electricity.by sinceretom3/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $20.00 List price $35.00Save $15.00
- $159.99 List price $259.99Save $100.00
- $239.00 List price $329.00Save $90.00
- $114.99 List price $199.99Save $85.00
- $92.34 List price $159.99Save $67.65
- $232.21 List price $399.99Save $167.78
- $154.00 List price $199.00Save $45.00