Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$69.98 Was $99.00Save $29.02
- Reduced Price$39.47 List price $57.55Save $18.08
- Rollback$59.98 Was $89.13Save $29.15
- $15.09 Was $15.95Save $0.86
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$12.17 List price $17.91Save $5.74
- Clearance$15.22 List price $30.99Save $15.77
- Clearance$8.15 List price $16.99Save $8.84
- Reduced Price$24.74 List price $33.53Save $8.79
- Clearance$11.80 List price $23.99Save $12.19
- Reduced Price$18.03 List price $24.48Save $6.45
- Clearance$12.29 List price $24.99Save $12.70
- Reduced Price$15.40 List price $20.15Save $4.75
- Clearance$6.29 List price $9.99Save $3.70
- Clearance$6.61 List price $13.99Save $7.38
- Reduced Price$10.02 List price $13.16Save $3.14
- Clearance$8.48 List price $16.99Save $8.51
- Reduced Price$8.49 List price $16.99Save $8.50
- Clearance$8.55 List price $17.99Save $9.44
- Clearance$8.19 List price $16.99Save $8.80
- Reduced Price$17.95 List price $31.41Save $13.46
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Schumacher 15-Watt Solar Battery Charger Panel will offer you power that is provided by the sun. Connect the solar battery maintainer with battery clamps and 12V adapter to your 12V lead-acid batteries when not in use. This will automatically charge and maintain your battery using solar power not electricity. The solar-powered battery charger works in all weather conditions. It is maintenance-free and includes pre-cut holes, so you can install it easily by yourself.
Schumacher Solar Panel, 15 Watt with Battery Clamps and 12V Adapter:
- The next generation battery charger/maintainer for all your 12V lead-acid batteries
- Connect the solar panel to your battery, when not in use
- It automatically charges and maintains your battery without electricity
- Built-in blocking diode protects against battery discharge at night
- Rugged design works in all weather conditions, is maintenance-free and includes pre-cut holes and mounting screws for easy installation
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SP1500|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Lets see, P=I*E that is power = current X voltage. So I = P / E I = 15 / 12 = 1.25 Amps John KE6ZUZby KE6ZUZ9/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does have a charge controller to prevent overcharge.by Customer Support8/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?