Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$72.23 List price $104.24Save $32.01
- $22.88 Was $25.38Save $2.50
- $80.00 Was $86.79Save $6.79
Schumacher Electric 600 Peak-Amp Jump Starter
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$90.75 List price $113.44Save $22.69
- Clearance$189.99 List price $269.99Save $80.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Always be ready for any road emergencies with the Schumacher Electric 600 Peak-Amp Jump Starter on hand in your car. This device is useful for charging your vehicle's batteries from wherever you are. The Schumacher electric jump starter comes with a 12-volt DC power outlet and a 2A USB port.
Schumacher Electric 600 Peak-Amp Jump Starter:
- 600 peak amps for jump starting vehicles in emergencies with a 12V DC power outlet and 2A USB port
- Car jump starter has a 1-year warranty
- Model number: XP600
|Manufacturer Part Number:||XP600|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lead Acid (Non-Spillable)|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||14.00 x 12.25 x 11.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. how do i charge it. cant pull out plug to charge. im able to lift up plug. no charger adapter came with it
- Use an extension cordby Atvunloader8/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I was told to use a 100 foot cord to charge this unit so that it is far enough away from your house, ....by a neighbor with this particular unit. RobbQ.by RobbQ10/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use any extension cord and plug it to the back of the unit.by Schumacher10/20/2015Written by a verified representative from SchumacherWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Instruction manual says to charge every 30 days. I just bought mine so hope it works. Product has a one year warranty but only 90 days on the storage battery. Hope this helps.by DocFeelGood21/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Might be mine lasted about 3 months and it's dead. I had used mine at least once a week to unload the most of 10 atvs (brand new).by Atvunloader10/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- you have a one year warranty. return for repairby Customer Support10/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers in store also bought these products
- $6.09 Was $9.66Save $3.57
- $22.00 Was $27.63Save $5.63