Customers also viewed these products
- $220.56 Was $247.79Save $27.23
- Rollback$69.98 Was $99.00Save $29.02
- $33.95 List price $37.35Save $3.40
- Reduced Price$93.02 List price $116.28Save $23.26
- $94.32 List price $103.75Save $9.43
Check out these related products
- $315.93 List price $419.99Save $104.06
About this item
About this item
The Schumacher 300/60/30/200 AMP Battery Charger will keep you covered in most any situation when your battery isn't enough to get you going. This engine starter battery charger is ideal for situations when you need to jump car batteries, even allowing you to jump a diesel engine battery. The Schumacher battery charger features two fast charge settings that offer a variety of high-output engine start assists, enough to get your engine cranking even under the most severe weather conditions. The powerful, fan-cooled Schumacher 300/60/30/200 AMP Battery Charger is for use with 6V and 12V batteries. The 200 amp charger includes a timer switch for continuous charging when you need to keep it running. The durable construction and tubular handle make it easy to carry at all times. Featuring different charging options this Schumacher Battery Charger is the ideal tool to have for emergency.
Schumacher 300/200/60/30 Amp Manual Starter/Charger:
- Perfect for situations that need a lot of power (including diesel engines)
- Two fast charge settings with a very high-output engine start assists batteries in cranking most engines under severe weather conditions
- For 6 and 12V batteries
- Fan cooled
- 300 amp 12V/200 amp 6/24V engine start for emergency starting under severe conditions
- 60 amp rapid charge charges a battery in 1/2 to 1 hour
- 30 amp rapid charge for very fast 1 to 2 hour charging
- 4 amp slow charge for charging small batteries
- "Hold" position on timer switch for continuous charging
- Durable construction with tubular handle
|Volts:||6 V/12 V|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||19.88 x 12.75 x 19.88 Inches|
Ask a question
Q. Is this a true portable charger? I need to be able to take it to a pier where there is no power provided.
- No, this unit needs to be plugged in to work.by CommunityAnswer2/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This unit is a battery charger with an engine start feature. You will have to have this unit plugged in for the unit to work.by Customer Support2/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- copper... cables are approximately 8' long and heavy enough to easily handle the 200 amp starter setting.by AACountyWaterside5/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Cables are copperby Schumacher5/9/2016Written by a verified representative from SchumacherWas this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- This is just 110 volts.by CommunityAnswer2/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just 110 volt... you could use an external adapter.by AACountyWaterside2/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$31.25 Was $36.97Save $5.72
- $49.98 Was $59.84Save $9.86
- Reduced Price$49.87 List price $70.69Save $20.82
- Reduced Price$24.95 List price $39.99Save $15.04