Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Pricefrom $38.99
- from $74.99
- from $52.09
- from $14.99
- from $54.71
- Rollback Reduced Pricefrom $30.58
- Reduced Pricefrom $32.69
- Reduced Pricefrom $50.24
- $9.09 Was $10.00Save $0.91
ScentSationals Mini Warmer, Spotted Owl
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$9.97 Was $12.00Save $2.03
- from $24.38
- $14.00 Was $14.88Save $0.88
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The ScentSationals Mini Warmer in Spotted Owl combines light, fragrance and artistic design to create a unique, personalized ambiance in any room. The soft, 20-watt light provides a relaxing, decorative atmosphere while acting as a safe heat source to melt the wax cubes which fill the room with a wonderful aroma.
ScentSationals Mini Warmer, Spotted Owl:
- Safe, clean heat source (20W light bulb)
- No flame
- No soot residue
|Color:||Beige , Multicolor|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.25 x 4.62 x 4.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Where do I get replacement bulbs? I lost the original bulb and dont know what type to to buy.
- a 20 watt. you can buy them at Scentsationals' website or on Scentsy's website. Also, check your hardware store.by An anonymous customer4/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I dug up the instructions for my spotted owl mini warmer.This is what the instructions say use ONLY a 20watt,Type G,120volt globe shaped candelabra base light bulb.This is not an easy bulb to find!! On line I was only able to find a 25watt or 15watt bulb.Maybe try your local electrical supply house but make sure you give them all the details I described earlier.by geo4193/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you can't find the bulbs the scentsationals website sells them.by caseydoll3/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hobby Lobby sells them :)by Tamz803/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Wal-Mart sells them in their lighting section.by randijam1736/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- try a hardware store. be sure to check your package to get the right watt and size. Lowes or Home depot have all sizes.by orangegoblin2/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is the picture of the owl brown or beige because 2 listings have the same picture but 1 says beige & 1 says its brown but same pic for both. Please he
- It's a multi-color brown/orange ceramic glaze. It will go with lots of colors because it is a neutral palette. The only difference is the sizes available for the owl- mini or full size. In my opinion the mini is just right and the full size is much too large.by hershpersh5/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The colors are not as vibrant as in photos.Overall I'd have to say it is beige rather than brown.I have the mini owl at approx.4.5'' high x 4.75'' in diameter.Personally I think the mini owl is a nice size and works well.by geo4195/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just received mine and although it has some white/beige in the markings it is definitely a lot more brown than beige. It is much darker then the pic shows. But I do like it and it's very cute! The $10 and $12 ones are the exact same warmer (both mini's), there was just a price drop on one. :)by caseydoll3/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Good afternoon, the cord is 3-4 feet long :)by Candle Warmer Expert11/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?